LFCC 2017

• Moderators

I hope LFCC dates get changed, I want to do both, but I don't want to miss out on Sunday only guests :(. I think they changed twice last year so fingers crossed.

I wouldn't be hoping they change. This only happens if completely necessary as it inconveniences a LOT of people.

• Like 2

I hope to go to LFCC next year. hoping i can save up enough for a gold ticket again as only managed to join 1 queue to get 1 autograph this weekend just gone. GRRRR. so if i can save up enough for gold + hotel then i will be able to join the queue's to get the auto's i want.

Hi, I am new here :) And I have a question. I read that some of you already reserved rooms for next year in London and somebody wrote dates he saw in a program. What program do you mean and how steady are these dates (28 to 30.july). Would be great if the con is in july again, because I could not go in june. Thank you!!

Edited by Nadine84

Hi, I am new here :) And I have a question. I read that some of you already reserved rooms for next year in London and somebody wrote dates he saw in a program. What program do you mean and how steady are these dates (28 to 30.july). Would be great if the con is in july again, because I could not go in june. Thank you!!

The programme is the Event Programme that was for sale at LFCC and yes next years LFCC is the last weekend in July.

Edited by Raylenth

Well, event dates can change even when they have been announced so they are never permanently set in stone but it is a last ditch thing they do if they have absolutely no other choice and if something has gone really wrong, and it's not a frequent occurrence.

I am already looking forward to it :-)

I cosplayed for the first time this year, as Poe Dameron, with a group of friends cosplaying as other Star Wars characters. It was great fun! We had a really good time and we will do it again.

Next year, I am thinking of cosplaying Claire from Outlander!