Michelle Gomez Appreciation Thread

As it appears no-one has started one for Michelle thought I'd give it a go.

The most amazing guest I have every met, totally bonkers but the highlight of my weekend.

We had a brief discussion about her ears (The one's she had on top of her head, not the one's she was born with), including mind controlled one's I saw at the gadget show a few years back, which I had been very impressed with, but had no money to buy at the time, then forgot about..

Hopefully she'll get some for next time, because I've ordered mine today..

The photoshoot was funny, although I know a few people who didn't appreciate some of the antics.

I hope to meet her again soon, ears and all.

She was lovely! When I saw her she was saying she wasn't expecting to be so busy and she thought people were mistakenly queuing for her rather than the 'real celebrities'. If I'm lucky enough to attend another Con at the same time as her again I'm definitely getting a photoshoot!

I loved the way she was doing her faces in the photos. You'd see her standing there looking head down and demure and when the countdown started she'd be head up doing her facial pose. Loved it as it kept you wondering what bizarre expression you'd get :dance:

I loved the way she was doing her faces in the photos. You'd see her standing there looking head down and demure and when the countdown started she'd be head up doing her facial pose. Loved it as it kept you wondering what bizarre expression you'd get :dance:

Could agree more with this. We stood back to back and I was wondering what face she was going to pull. I found Michelle to be absolutely lovely. Her cat ears were a great talking point!

Could agree more with this. We stood back to back and I was wondering what face she was going to pull. I found Michelle to be absolutely lovely. Her cat ears were a great talking point!

I ended up doing the back to back as a result of seeing someone else in front of me do the same.

I ended up doing the back to back as a result of seeing someone else in front of me do the same.

Yep, we got the same back to back, was hoping to get that pose, she was great in her photoshoot! :-D

Michelle was a big highlight of the weekend for me. I did a normal photo on the Saturday and then a TARDIS photo in my 4th Doctor costume on the Sunday. Her faces in both are hilarious. Got her autograph too and had a nice chat about if she was going to be in the next series. Lovely and totally nutty woman. Brilliant to meet her

I've seen a lot of people saying great things about Michelle. I just went for an autograph and she didn't look up or speak to me. I made a comment and got a short answer back and that was it.

I'm not too worried and I know she was very busy but my experience wasn't as fun as a lot of others.

Maybe she didn't like signing bad education?!

I've seen a lot of people saying great things about Michelle. I just went for an autograph and she didn't look up or speak to me. I made a comment and got a short answer back and that was it.

I'm not too worried and I know she was very busy but my experience wasn't as fun as a lot of others.

Maybe she didn't like signing bad education?!

Sorry to hear your experience wasnt the best.

Going up for the autograph I tried to strike up a conversation about her being a strong female villian but got just a short reply. I wasnt put off though as I think she was feeling the pressure to get through everyone. I got a smile when I complemented her on the ears.