Jack Gleeson appreciation thread

I see a few of these for other people so have to make one for JG as he was awesome. Every photo he did was hysterical and I managed two since I had the perfect timing to blink right when my first attempt was taken. He seemed genuinely happy to meet everyone and was talking away quite the thing, and at the autograph table seemed almost embarrassed by how so many people were desperate to meet him, especially the lady in front of me who told him he was the greatest actor she had ever seen. Thought with him leaving the acting business because of all the hoo-hah that goes with it, the fact he not only did an event, but was brilliant throughout, was really, really super.

• Like 3

He was brilliant! Was the last one in the AM shoot on Saturday and we had to wait for the photographer so he said shall we do some shapes so we threw some shapes, then he asked me if I had ever done modelling before to which I responded not professionally which caused him to burst into laughter. So it was a great experience for me :)

He was a nice chap, very friendly and grinning like a Cheshire cat for the photos being taken in the shoot. And despite having a large auto queue, he came out from behind his desk (and had to go a bit out of his way to get past the connecting wall between his table and the next one) to have a photo taken with someone in a wheelchair, which I thought was sweet of him.

So I always knew Jack was going to be a lovely guest. He has a reputation for being a polar opposite of Joffrey! I went to his photoshoot before getting his autograph and saw that he made a point of shaking everyones hand, smiling and saying it was nice to meet them. I just went for a standard photo pose but saw he was happy to do fun/silly poses with some people. Sweet lad, absolutely delighted to have met him!

Completely agree. For every photo he did he had a big cheesy grin and one woman in front of me was giving him direction for the pose she wanted and Jack was more than happy to do so. It so nice when you see how lovely celebrities can be. I also thought it was really nice of him to make sure that he was standing to greet everyone at the autograph desk.