Donald Sumpter appreciation

Now, I'm not usually that active on the forums at all, mainly use it to get info leading up to or during an LFCC or Milton Keyens; but I really do feel the need to highlight this man who has gone without an appreciation thread.

Little hectic right at opening, as I don't think SM expected the numbers who would want his auto, so no tickets were ready.

But what a delight of a guest. Was so friendly, happy and open to a little chat. Ensured personalisations were spelt correctly. Just from what I could hear there was one quite complex Scandinavian name and a "Sarah with or without the H". Interested in any personal items people had brought along and his signature in itself looks beautiful. That classic old school type sweeping auto, where you can make out every letter. Just an absolute pleasure and was the perfect end to a great con for me personally.

Feel sorry for those that couldn't make the Sunday and missed out.

Anyone else have the same experience?

What a sweetheart! There was no queue when I went over so he was.lovely and chatty with me, yet another guest to graciously make a point of complimenting my name and my cosplay and shaking my hand! We talked for a bit about his role in Merlin and he happily posed for a photo. Lovely man!

• Like 1