So how is everyone this morning?

Stenun

I've been to work and just finished my shift. Got about 5 hours of sleep and somehow did something to my left foot yesterday-- dunno what, but the actual top part of my foot feels bruised and I'm nearly limping because of it. My wallet is very light, my energy levels have plummeted and I have mystery injuries but heck, worth it though. Coworkers keep asking how the day went, but none of them know any of the people I met, so that's sad...

Lol same here. My friends and clients are clueless!! Only celebs they know is Kadashions,towie or made in chelsea. Arrrh annoying. At least i have you guys to share my good times with 😄

All I got was you spent how much?? Nothing like people being stupid to give your post con blues that little extra ache.

Hard to explain to people who have never been what a con is like.

• Like 1

I've been to work and just finished my shift. Got about 5 hours of sleep and somehow did something to my left foot yesterday-- dunno what, but the actual top part of my foot feels bruised and I'm nearly limping because of it. My wallet is very light, my energy levels have plummeted and I have mystery injuries but heck, worth it though. Coworkers keep asking how the day went, but none of them know any of the people I met, so that's sad...

Lol same here. My friends and clients are clueless!! Only celebs they know is Kadashions,towie or made in chelsea. Arrrh annoying. At least i have you guys to share my good times with

All I got was you spent how much?? Nothing like people being stupid to give your post con blues that little extra ache.

I know that one! One of my closest friends objects to the idea of paying for autographs and every time I mention a Con to her she tuts and sighs. She just can't seem to grasp it. :-)

Lol same here. My friends and clients are clueless!! Only celebs they know is Kadashions,towie or made in chelsea. Arrrh annoying. At least i have you guys to share my good times with

I know that one! One of my closest friends objects to the idea of paying for autographs and every time I mention a Con to her she tuts and sighs. She just can't seem to grasp it. :-)

Perhaps you need to drag her to one con and maybe she'll change her mind and her perspective of it. I knew a few people that were like that and now they go every year.

Perhaps you need to drag her to one con and maybe she'll change her mind and her perspective of it. I knew a few people that were like that and now they go every year.

I have a work collegue like that. I just remind her how much she spends going out most weekend...taxis, alcohol etc..... all add up ohhh and what she spends going to football matches etc. I remind her thats her thing and this is mines.

• Like 1

My friends think im nuts. They all refuse to go with me. But i have to suffer bloody V festival with them.(which is my idea of hell) Sorry you pay the same amount or even more to get pissed in a field with drunken idiot's.. pardon my french showmasters ;)

But anyway each to their own. I rather be gathered with cool people meeting my heros and having a good day out.

• Like 5

I have a work collegue like that. I just remind her how much she spends going out most weekend...taxis, alcohol etc..... all add up ohhh and what she spends going to football matches etc. I remind her thats her thing and this is mines.

I earn it, I choose how to spend it, thats my default answer

• Like 2

Totally agree. I love going to cons and this year was especially fab as I got to meet and chat with a few people i recognised from here 😀

• Like 1

Totally agree. I love going to cons and this year was especially fab as I got to meet and chat with a few people i recognised from here 😀

Yeah certain people on here caused much cider to be consumed.

I don't think I consumed as much alcohol in the whole of last year as I did this weekend gone.

We were bullied into it, I blame Zonky

I am going to have to agree with you there, she was telling me how good the ciders were so I felt peer pressured into trying them!

I don't think I consumed as much alcohol in the whole of last year as I did this weekend gone.

I am going to have to agree with you there, she was telling me how good the ciders were so I felt peer pressured into trying them!

And we had to distract her from stalking guests.

I know, just sitting in the lift all weekend waiting for the guests to get in and then act like it was a happy coincidence.

I know, just sitting in the lift all weekend waiting for the guests to get in and then act like it was a happy coincidence.

And then there was you and Smithy battling over Ellie affection

I can't wait until Friday, which is my one day off work this week. Being at work all day on Saturday and only sleeping for roughly four hours before heading to London on Sunday wasn't fun, plus being up for work every day since... let's just say that Friday is going to be my 'catch up on sleep' day. At the moment I am surviving by dumping large amounts of caffeinated garbage into my failing corpse and pretending that I am the picture of health. :D But heck, this is the way of things regardless of whether or not I've been to a con...

I can't wait until Friday, which is my one day off work this week. Being at work all day on Saturday and only sleeping for roughly four hours before heading to London on Sunday wasn't fun, plus being up for work every day since... let's just say that Friday is going to be my 'catch up on sleep' day. At the moment I am surviving by dumping large amounts of caffeinated garbage into my failing corpse and pretending that I am the picture of health. :D But heck, this is the way of things regardless of whether or not I've been to a con...

I can feel your pain. I am not off work until this Sunday. I did an eight hour shift after leaving at 3.30pm on the Sunday and got home at 1.30am.

My friends think im nuts. They all refuse to go with me. But i have to suffer bloody V festival with them.(which is my idea of hell) Sorry you pay the same amount or even more to get pissed in a field with drunken idiot's.. pardon my french showmasters ;)

But anyway each to their own. I rather be gathered with cool people meeting my heros and having a good day out.

I always say my money, I'll spend it it how I want. Plus, the chances of me meeting any of the guests back home on a night out aren't exactly great!

Friday is when I have to go back to work :(

Only reason I even need to get out of bed today is to go to the post office lol.