So how is everyone this morning?

Stenun

Crap...crap...crap! Hate this feeling of emptiness:( on my lunch i bought a royal affair (starring mads mikkleson) Avengers age of Ultron to heal my con fix

Haha, yep, I found myself watching some 80's movies (featuring attending cast) to ease the blues!

I definitely should have booked today off :thumbdown: Every little bit of me aches after a full weekend of amazing craziness and I can't concentrate on work at all!! :no:

I just want to go home and binge watch shows and films with the attending guests. :D

• Like 1

My whole body is aching, especially my joints and they are going to get worse as I'm currently landscaping the back garden, so glad I didn't start doing it last week before the con otherwise I would've been a zombie during the con. Good thing that I'm not back at work until next Monday. 😆

Edited by SMD1984

That's cryptic Murph...I'm now very intrigued? :P

I sat in on one of the talks just to eat my lunch. They came across so awesome in the talk, I now need to watch a show they were in ;)

Only went on Saturday but got home feeling very tired but very happy. Crashed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. Sunday mostly involved sitting on the sofa.

But yes, post LFCC blues, same as last time. All the anticipation and build up and now it's all over. It's worse than that bit of the year between Christmas and New Year :) Very glad I'm not back at work until September though.

Booked today off so had a nice lay in this morning. Been sorting out Photo's & autographs from the weekend and deciding which ones to get framed, first on the cards is the Beverley Hill Cop group shoot with Judge & John's autograph. It'll probably end up costing me a fortune but they will look much better on the wall then any old boring painting would.

Just got home and emptied the boot of my car.

Just need to empty my luggage but first resting up and having a cup of tea as I'm feeling worn out and my legs and feet are a bit stiff from 4 days of walking around.

Pleased I'm back home but sad that the event is over.

Will go to next year's if circumstances allow.

I've been to work and just finished my shift. Got about 5 hours of sleep and somehow did something to my left foot yesterday-- dunno what, but the actual top part of my foot feels bruised and I'm nearly limping because of it. My wallet is very light, my energy levels have plummeted and I have mystery injuries but heck, worth it though. Coworkers keep asking how the day went, but none of them know any of the people I met, so that's sad...

I was only at LFCC on Saturday- but I was aching a LOT all over Saturday night and had to take pain killers once I got home.Then on Sunday my right shoulder and neck were still hurting. Thankfully today I'v started to recover.

I've been to work and just finished my shift. Got about 5 hours of sleep and somehow did something to my left foot yesterday-- dunno what, but the actual top part of my foot feels bruised and I'm nearly limping because of it. My wallet is very light, my energy levels have plummeted and I have mystery injuries but heck, worth it though. Coworkers keep asking how the day went, but none of them know any of the people I met, so that's sad...

Lol same here. My friends and clients are clueless!! Only celebs they know is Kadashions,towie or made in chelsea. Arrrh annoying. At least i have you guys to share my good times with 😄

• Like 1

Lol same here. My friends and clients are clueless!! Only celebs they know is Kadashions,towie or made in chelsea. Arrrh annoying. At least i have you guys to share my good times with

They are not classed as celebs lol :)

Got home last night sooner than thought due train getting in 18mins early (am concerned about that!!!) shoulders sore, base of spine hurting like hell and sore right leg. Now it's just my left shoulder. Next year I'll book the day after the show off as well!!

Well got home at 10pm monday night after a delay to flight spending afternoon/part of night in airport not fun when exhausted from LFCC. Hardly moved from couch today. I should be good tomorrow. Still had most amazing weekend.

I was back at work today and I have been absolutely shattered all day!!! Really takes it out of you meeting all those fantastic guests :smile::smile: .

Roll on next year :dance::dance:

I am not back to work until 8th August...glad I have time to recover, organise my photos and autos and get the ones i want framed done.

I've worked crazy hours since I've returned so haven't had a chance to think about it until now.

Really feeling the post con blues this evening as I've relaxed tonight, missing my friends and fellow crew mates!