So how is everyone this morning?

Stenun

So now that LFCC is all over, how is everyone this morning? :D

I have a cold. I am unbelievably tired despite a good night's sleep. And I ache in places I didn't even know I had!

How about the rest of you? Feeling well enough for the week ahead?

I am fine considering 3 days of it all :-D

but I dread to think now all I am doing is messing about idling time, then getting in line for countless hours for the Suicide Squad Premiere to meet the cast and crew.... lord help me, it will make LFCC seem like childsplay no sleep for days haha

I have post LFCC blues lol just had breakfast and now packed. My flight isnt until around 8 tonight so got loads time to try and passby quickly once i need to checkout hotel.

I loved LFCC and layout was so much betteras could breathe and move compared to last year. Same again next year as doesnt make good experience packed like sardines (as per 2015 lol)

My feet and legs arent too bad but i am sure i will crash one i make it home at 10pm tonight lol

Looking forward to seeing my dog though...only thing i hate about staying away although she is having fab time at her grans lol

Sad as always on leaving day and back on the train tonight.

Always a great time being had meeting new a veteran fans + guests.

Great three days and can't wait until next year again. Storing and displaying new stuff around the flat helps take the Monday blues away though.