Julian sands

He was the first guest I met met on Sunday. I had a Warlock press photo for him to sign. I seemed a very nice guy but I noticed he wasn't too busy throughout the day, which surprised me as he was quite a big name to me. He was also happy to pose for a picture over the table.

• Like 1

Yes, he was lovely :smile:

He was mine and my daughter's first meet on the Saturday. Very polite but as BasG said, his table did seem very quiet and everytime we walked past there seemed to be no-one there. That did surprise me somewhat.

We went to his photo shoot on the Sunday and again, he was very polite and leaned in close for the photo. He remembered me and told me i had nice hair :smile:

I had caught a bit of his talk & heard him say how much he liked the film Zulu (Michael Caine) . So when i had a photo with Julian i mentioned he should be in a remake. He seemed a really lovely man & said he would get it sorted!!!

Julian Sands was absolutely lovely! His talk was wonderful and really interesting. I got his autograph and he was very sweet, he complimented my hair and my outfit (all matching) and thanked me for coming. Then I left the table and realized that I forgot to ask for a photo (I got so flustered by his compliment!). As he had no queue I went back and asked if I could get a photo. He smiled and said "of course, Cecilia" (my name obviously). Then he leaned over the table, grabbed me and held me close and rested his head against mine as his PA took the photo. He was utterly lovely and so sweet. A true gentleman. I would love to meet him again some time.

• Like 1

We met him early on Friday. Very nice gentleman! We had a brief chat about the movie Naked Lunch. He said today the movie wouldn't be made, because it's so subversive. He signed the poster & we took a pic together. So a good experience!

IMG_2027_1200.jpg

• Like 1