Lost Jeremy Renner Diamond Pass

Hello Everybody,

Basically after the show closed on Saturday i found a Sunday Diamond Pass for Jeremy Renner. I did vaguley mention i found a valuable on a facebook group that night but did not specify what i had found just so there wasnt a rush of people claiming it was theres! I would have brought it up on this forum that night but my phone was being funny and ive just got home and been able to access on my laptop. I did hand the pass to the main info desk by the sales desk at about 11ish Sunday morning and informed Showmasters over facebook what Diamond number pass it was and where i found it. Unfortunatly i asked the info desk midday if anyone had claimed it but no joy. So if anyone was missing a Diamond for Jeremy Renner i geniunly hope you claimed it in the end if not can i just ask everyone just to spread the word hopefully they did claim it or if not hopefully they may be able to get bget some money back or vouchers but thats not down to me obviously

Otherwise i had a blast this weekend everyone i bumped into was Awesome so Big Thanks to everyone

• Like 1

If this by any chance was diamond pass 216, found in Tescos then that was my mates. She didn't realise until about 10pm that it was missing when she sorted her bag for the next day. As you can image cue panic stations and us walking round to the Tescos to see if it had been handed in. We went to the info desk first thing this morning and got it sorted thank you. My friend is extremely grateful and I'm sure she will make herself known once myself, her brother and half the crew stopping ribbing her for it.

That was mine. Now that I have got over the embarrassment and ribbing of losing it I can admit it was me.

First time in 25 years of attending events that I have lost a pass. Typically, it had to be my most expensive one, lol.

Thank you ever so much. I was so gutted when I realised that I had lost it. You really were a life saver. Thank you a million.

• Like 1