Kristian Nairn

I'm not a Game of Thrones fan, but met Kristian with my partner who had a photo-shoot with him on Friday and an autograph yesterday. What an absolutely lovely chap he is, so very pleasant and down to earth. Regardless of what he's been in or whether or not I follow it, he was a great highlight of the weekend. People who are decent, kind and pleasant to meet - regardless of whether they are a guest or not, make the weekend experience so much better and Kristian did just that. Thank you, Kristian! :smile: If he appears at any future events, we will definitely go and see him again. :thumbup:

• Like 2

• Moderators

I've never watched GOT but Kristian Nairn has been absolutely lovely every time I have interacted with him in various crewing roles. This weekend was not an exception.

• Like 1

Kristian always comes across as the nicest, friendliest man you could ever meet! He is happy to be cuddled in photoshoots too :blush: I think a lot of his fans needed that considering what I will refer to as "that incident with the door" :crying:

Kristian was so so nice and great to chat to.

I had told him that a certain incident involving a door had upset so much and after he said he was glad he thought he had made it sound like he was glad I was upset and kept apologising saying he wasn't glad it had upset me but glad I enjoyed it all :P

Fantastic guy and will definitely meet him again!

2nd time I've met him and just as nice! Little tired on the Friday as had flown in day before and thought (like many other people) that Saturday was going to be manic!! Seemed have time for everyone whenever I passed by.

Lovely lovely man. Spoke to him during an autograph session - he was knackered and slowly cooking but genuinely happy to meet everyone and very appreciative and humble that people (a lot of people) wanted to meet him. A wee bit later at the photoshoot he was just as happy to talk to the same people all over again, still with a smile on his face. A real gent.

• Like 2

I'm not a Game of Thrones fan, but met Kristian with my partner who had a photo-shoot with him on Friday and an autograph yesterday. What an absolutely lovely chap he is, so very pleasant and down to earth. Regardless of what he's been in or whether or not I follow it, he was a great highlight of the weekend. People who are decent, kind and pleasant to meet - regardless of whether they are a guest or not, make the weekend experience so much better and Kristian did just that. Thank you, Kristian! :smile: If he appears at any future events, we will definitely go and see him again. :thumbup:

yup, met him last year for my stepdads autograph as he is a huge Hodor fan and a huge GOT fan and Kristian was so lovely that he actually chatted with us for a good ten minutes after we got his autograph xD

• Like 1