The Saturday Crewmember outside Photo Area B (glasses and beard)

I'm not sure of his name, but I just wanted to extend a huge thanks to the gent who was crewing outside Photo Area B on Saturday, he had glasses on and a beard. He was so very helpful, approachable and polite. I don't know who you are, but thank you so very much, crew members like you make all the difference to the over-all weekend. Your help and assistance was very much appreciated and as a result I got in every single photo-shoot this year.

Thanks once again! :smile:

• Like 3

yes thanks to Brendan i got all my photoshoots done ( 5 in the last hour because of high batch numbers etc) , helpful advice given by Brendan using the sales desk and the red shirt was correct and just what i needed.if your reading this Brendan thanks mate. your a star.

• Like 1

Guilty as charged :) Thank you all for behaving and being patient!

Brendon.

It wasn't just about us being behaved and patient, it was about the way you dealt with people, which was really well - professionally and courteously and in a friendly manner. I've experienced real rudeness from crew members in the past so when someone has a good rapport with people and is helpful and approachable it really makes a difference and it stands out, thanks once again, Brendon. :smile: