Who WOWed You At LFCC?

I was knocked out by Kim Coates who was brilliant, chatting away and had photo with him. Tobin Bell asked where I came from and was happy to talk. Famke Janssen i enjoyed even though she was hurt, she put Jean Grey on my picture which I wanted. Harold Perrineau who smiles all the time.

Only downside was didn't get Jeremy Renner coz my vq ticket number was put up before I had to go , hopefully he'll come again.

Enjoyed the day and good spacious venue well done ShowMasters. Can't wait until next year

• Like 1

I had time to go to some talks on Friday, which isn't usually the case as I'm dashing between photoshoots and autographs. All 4 that I attended were interesting, but the Amir Arison and Aaron Stanford talks were particularly enjoyable; both of them were lovely in photo ops too, particularly Amir who was very enthusiastic about giving a big hug.

My favourite autograph experiences were Jamie Harris and Keith David. Both talked for a while, Jamie was very nice to chat with, funny and it was just like talking to a mate. Keith was about to go to lunch, but still took time to chat - he complimented me on my necklace and when I told him I was sad that Enlisted had been cancelled he took my hand and almost crushed it saying thank you and that he'd been disappointed too - a really lovely guy.

My favourite photo op was with Jeremy Renner. I've said in another thread - he was enthusiastic, friendly and seemed genuinely happy to be there. He gave me a wonderful hug in my photo op and we're both grinning - my favourite photo from the weekend and possibly my favourite from all my LFCCs!

Special mention to Joe Naufahu! Really friendly and chatty - and seriously cool of him to come all the way from New Zealand! I'm a huge Spartacus fan, and he was really impressed with an artwork print I'd managed to get signed by 16 of the cast at previous conventions etc. Lovely guy, and clearly passionate about the show. There was a sign saying "no personalisations" so I didn't ask for one but he remembered my name and personalised it anyway :) He was more than happy to have a photo at his desk too which I greatly appreciated. I hope lots of people went to see him - fantastic guest, a real gent :)

Edited by Spookie
  • Like 3

Jon Heder was an extremely nice and funny guy. Stood chatting to him for quite a while on Friday after he had a bizarre encounter with a young lad who was in front of my girlfriend and I in the queue. The kid just stood there silently for ages and when Jon started to try and talk to him he just nodded his head before showing him (and us) a random picture of a cat on his phone and walking off.

I'd probably put Jon up there with Robert Englund as one of my favourite all time meets. Seemed like a genuinely decent chap who was enjoying the event as much as the fans and was just a pleasure to talk to.

A lot of guests were fantastic this year, but for me it was comic artist Ramon Rosanas, who i asked to do me a rough sketch on the front of a blank cover comic i have, and he created basically a work of art for me, was completely blown away that despite him doing autos, etc he was still willing to literally spend a good few hours on and off making a perfect sketch for me :)

I was in the queue when you asked him to do that sketch. My mate and I wondered how that turned out.

• Like 1

Dominic Monaghan- started by asking my name, so I told him Mat with 1 T, as he started signing he was telling me that's his brother name, straight away realising he'd put 2 T's on my name. He tried to rectify it but gave up and did me another photo sighed 'to Mat with 1 T!' I though that was brilliant. Then he grabbed the other one and said he'd sign that too and I can just give it someone. Scribbled out Matt and signed it to 'Not to Mat'

Little things like this really do make the day for me 😃

Ha ha..to "Not to Mat" I like it😊
  • Like 1

Jon Heder was an extremely nice and funny guy. Stood chatting to him for quite a while on Friday after he had a bizarre encounter with a young lad who was in front of my girlfriend and I in the queue. The kid just stood there silently for ages and when Jon started to try and talk to him he just nodded his head before showing him (and us) a random picture of a cat on his phone and walking off.

I'd probably put Jon up there with Robert Englund as one of my favourite all time meets. Seemed like a genuinely decent chap who was enjoying the event as much as the fans and was just a pleasure to talk to.

I loved his talk when he was asked about his relationship with Tina developing...Oh you meant Tina the Llama?? Gross!!..Ha ha😊
  • Like 2

Wow, where to start.

An amazing event this year, best ever from an organisational point of view (heard of issues about the GoT talk queue and people unhappy with Famke, but these are issues for other threads)

As for meeting guests, I was not disappointed by a single one.

Natalia Tena was just the loveliest person as was Ellie Kendrick, Kae Alexander in fact all the GoT stars were amazing and were genuinely happy to be there.

Harold Perineau was such a pleasure and was smiling and laughing the whole time.

All the guests I met were very pleasant and chatted to everyone whenever time constraints would allow.

Highlight for me was Kim Coates. Very chatty, sooo funny. Was a first time signer in the U.K. and seemed genuinely surprised at how popular Sons of Anarchy was over here.

• Like 1

Special mention to Joe Naufahu! Really friendly and chatty - and seriously cool of him to come all the way from New Zealand! I'm a huge Spartacus fan, and he was really impressed with an artwork print I'd managed to get signed by 16 of the cast at previous conventions etc. Lovely guy, and clearly passionate about the show. There was a sign saying "no personalisations" so I didn't ask for one but he remembered my name and personalised it anyway :) He was more than happy to have a photo at his desk too which I greatly appreciated. I hope lots of people went to see him - fantastic guest, a real gent :)

Can't argue with that! When I met him he was signing the other side of the table and physically greeting fans and having pictures! So nice to see them doing that :)

• Like 3

Joe Naufahu is an amazing guy. So friendly and down to earth. Had a good chat and a lau with him.

Jemery Renner: can't say anything but georgous!!! Beautiful man.

Beverly Hills cops guys and Jon Heder talks were really good.

Disappointed with Tobin didn't get to see him. Got a ticket but by 5pm still didn't call my batch number and I had to leave.

Other than that brilliant day

• Like 1

Actually forgot to mention Hacksaw Jim Duggan..... he totally made my husbands day by remembering him from last year at Glasgow. He even remembered my husbands name and that we'd gotten an auto for one of our friends who couldnt attend. My husbamd was astounded and he took time to chat and showed interest.

Edited by Bing250
  • Like 2