Jeremy Renner Appreciation Thread

This is an awesome pic :D

Haha, right? Its not pretty, but pretty can everybody :)

unless you're me

What??? I love your pic and I love your hair!!!

Thank you. But I look much worse in reality than in pic. Although Jeremy told me I looked beautiful. Wondering how many girls heard that from him

Rory McGarrett! Are you implying that Mr Renner is a gentleman slut? :whistling:

haha no! i am implying that he couldn't think that i am the only woman there beautiful enough to hold her hand and look her in the eyes and smile and steal her heart and tell her this out loud while other people in the queue were waiting as this scene took long time and he was holding my hand way too long to be true :D

Everytime you say you don't look good, I feel the need to contradict you. If and when you get fed up with it, you can always sic your personal chariot-pulling army on me.

Yo do look very good in reality. And you look amazing on your pic with Jeremy! He did bring out the best in you. Reading the whole story, I'm not surprised at all. :) I kinda wish I had seen it - I was in the same session as you, but being a lowly batch 1 peasant, I was still in the queue outside when it happened.

This is an awesome pic :D

Haha, right? Its not pretty, but pretty can everybody :)

unless you're me

What??? I love your pic and I love your hair!!!

Thank you. But I look much worse in reality than in pic. Although Jeremy told me I looked beautiful. Wondering how many girls heard that from him

Rory McGarrett! Are you implying that Mr Renner is a gentleman slut? :whistling:

haha no! i am implying that he couldn't think that i am the only woman there beautiful enough to hold her hand and look her in the eyes and smile and steal her heart and tell her this out loud while other people in the queue were waiting as this scene took long time and he was holding my hand way too long to be true :D

Everytime you say you don't look good, I feel the need to contradict you. If and when you get fed up with it, you can always sic your personal chariot-pulling army on me.

Yo do look very good in reality. And you look amazing on your pic with Jeremy! He did bring out the best in you. Reading the whole story, I'm not surprised at all. :) I kinda wish I had seen it - I was in the same session as you, but being a lowly batch 1 peasant, I was still in the queue outside when it happened.

Rory i think you have a little secret admire;)

• Like 1

Rory i think you have a little secret admire;)

Don't all the lovely ladies on this forum? ;)
Don't think I do xD. Not unless I missed the memo.

Legolassie...your pics are great😊I wouldn't have said you would get anything better😊😊😊So natural looking.I keep thinking how lovely Jeremy was with everyone...considering how many shoots he must have got through.

Awww, thank you ever so much. I agree, Jeremy was great with everyone and it shows in the photos. Everyone looks so relaxed and happy. In some cases, positively glowing.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

Awww, thank you ever so much. I agree, Jeremy was great with everyone and it shows in the photos. Everyone looks so relaxed and happy. In some cases, positively glowing.

He does look like he's genuinely enjoying every second of it in the photos. As for me ... I just beamed in my picture 😊

He does look like he's genuinely enjoying every second of it in the photos. As for me ... I just beamed in my picture

I agree. I have yet to see a pic where him and the other person look bad. Everyone looks so happy.

I am torn between Jeremy and Kim as the best huggers. Both were great

Jeremy for me <3 100% all the way. May have hurt my back and smooshed my boobs but so totally worth it.

Didn't get to hug Kim but my friend did and she said he was lovely.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy