Jeremy Renner Appreciation Thread

This is an awesome pic :D

Haha, right? Its not pretty, but pretty can everybody :)

unless you're me

What??? I love your pic and I love your hair!!!

Thank you. But I look much worse in reality than in pic. Although Jeremy told me I looked beautiful. Wondering how many girls heard that from him

unless you're me

Thank you. But I look much worse in reality than in pic. Although Jeremy told me I looked beautiful. Wondering how many girls heard that from him

Rory McGarrett! Are you implying that Mr Renner is a gentleman slut? :whistling:

Edited by Raylenth

unless you're me

Rory McGarrett! Are you implying that Mr Renner is a gentleman slut? :whistling:

haha no! i am implying that he couldn't think that i am the only woman there beautiful enough to hold her hand and look her in the eyes and smile and steal her heart and tell her this out loud while other people in the queue were waiting as this scene took long time and he was holding my hand way too long to be true :D

• Like 1

op31hz.jpg

No access to a scanner so picture of picture. I asked for a "back to back with a little smirk" and he was all "Oh yeah, of course!" and then we snapped the photo. After I thanked him and he smiled and said "that smirk felt really good, did it feel good to you?" to which I kind of just giggled and nodded. He was absolutely awesome.

• Like 2

op31hz.jpg

No access to a scanner so picture of picture. I asked for a "back to back with a little smirk" and he was all "Oh yeah, of course!" and then we snapped the photo. After I thanked him and he smiled and said "that smirk felt really good, did it feel good to you?" to which I kind of just giggled and nodded. He was absolutely awesome.

This is great, it looks like an poster for a new buddy movie coming to a cinema near you soon!

op31hz.jpg

This is great, it looks like an poster for a new buddy movie coming to a cinema near you soon!

Thank you! I would very much enjoy that! :D

• Like 1

op31hz.jpg

Thank you! I would very much enjoy that! :D

I can already hear the tagline in my head.

• Like 1

I don't think you're his type

He's not my type either. Was just crossing 1 of the LFCC crowd off your list lol.

great. now i just have to find aother 12000 people to ask them

I was with 2 others on Sunday, so that's 11,998 now ;)

Thank you, Ribbleblue. I gave him a piece of artwork I had done for him. You can see it here on my Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/BInq22ABJAw/

He said "Wow!" While his friend asked about it saying it was incredible. While it wasn't much it made my year.

I am completely over the moon that Ava got to enjoy my gift for her. It is in the photo he posted so I am blown away that she got it.

Great picture Legolassie.And how awesome for Ava's gift to be on twitter

Omg, Nadine84, I love your photo. Kinda wished I had done something similar but I know I would have messed it up. While I ended up with very generic poses I do love my photos especially my Sunday one. My friends, family and I think it is my best photoshoot with a guest to date and I've had loads done.

RoryMcGarrent, I love your too. You look so lovely in it. Great costume.

Cecitj, Yours is awesome. Looks like two greatest of buddies.

Just looked on Wikipedia.. Mr Renner is currently single ;)

Best get out of the way of the stampede!

*Shows up several days late, strolls in with a Starbucks in hand.* Wait,,,,, what!

Thank you, Ribbleblue. I gave him a piece of artwork I had done for him. You can see it here on my Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/BInq22ABJAw/
He said "Wow!" While his friend asked about it saying it was incredible. While it wasn't much it made my year.
I am completely over the moon that Ava got to enjoy my gift for her. It is in the photo he posted so I am blown away that she got it.

Great picture Legolassie.And how awesome for Ava's gift to be on twitter

Ribbleblue, Thank you. I'm so over the moon that she got the gift.

If the links work here are my two photos. I may have gone for generic poses in the end but I love them both.

In costume but minus my wig that goes with the costume as I was too hot.

28549454060_db8c5bde10_k.jpgJeremyRennerAndMe30thJuly2016LFCC by Sephirayne, on Flickr

Here's my Sunday. Quite possibly my best shoot with a guest to date. Also one of the tightest hugs from a guest to date. Literally took my breath away as i wasn't expected it and my boobs were quite smooshed. Completely didn't mind that XD.

28802198476_c81565c287_k.jpgJeremyRennerAndMe31stJuly2016LFCC by Sephirayne, on Flickr

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy
  • Like 1

RoryMcGarrett, lol. I think a few have been called that. I got "you two make a cute couple". Lol, I wish.

Looking back I do kinda wish I did something a little different for my photos. Might have even been a little memorable to Jeremy then xD. Total wishful thinking lol. Still, happy with the photos and the memories.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy