LFCC 2016 Feedback Thread

My only real gripe is with crew members being allowed to 'jump' the queue. This sort of behaviour leads to people already in the queue getting annoyed to put it politely. Yes, being on crew may have it's benefits when coming to get things signed from guests but no way should they be at the front of the queue. Fair enough they don't need a virtual queue ticket, but no way should they be allowed to just 'bypass' everyone else and be at the front when everyone else has been waiting. They should be at the back of the queue as it's only fair on those who've been waiting in the queue to meet the guest. Other than this gripe overall the layout of keeping all guests mainly in one place was an improvement over last year. I agree that the Suicide squad costume display should've been elsewhere.

Can I just say the only reason we do this is because crew members have a job to get back to and are only allowed a (very) limited time away from their posts.

Yes this. The crew work very hard and I don't think a lot of people realise how complicated even simple looking jobs are to do so it's not like they have loads of time free. They may only have a short break in which to come over so I for 1 do not have any issue whatsoever if a crew member is slipped to the front. If they bought 20 of them over at the same time that might be a different issue! :smile:

• Like 1

My feet ache more than doing a week at work but it was very worth it. Admittedly I only went on the Friday but I can hand on heart say I had no qualms (and I can moan with the best of them...not in that way you naughty people).

The queues moved fast so kudos to the staff efficiency.

The space was well used and I didn't find myself having to cut through the hordes like something out of The Walking Dead; I even managed to find quiet areas to compose for the next part of the day.

The staff (both volunteers and paid alike were lovely) a massive shout out to the older lady (no offence intended) who was managing the queues for Jason David Frank, Kim Contes and Sylvester McCoy's VTs on Friday...she was amazing!

My only gripe is when I asked one of the volunteers where the autograph area was he didn't know so perhaps all staff should be prepped with a map just in case lost souls like me should wonder on their door.

All the guests I met were lovely (Jason David Frank, Kristian Nairn, Kae Alexander and Ellie Kendrick) and Jamie Kennedy was erm interesting.

The food was expensive but then again it always is at large gatherings.

Will be going next year....

Thank you Showmasters (and those of you on the board I met albeit briefly)

Edited by rogue_entity

My only real gripe is with crew members being allowed to 'jump' the queue. This sort of behaviour leads to people already in the queue getting annoyed to put it politely. Yes, being on crew may have it's benefits when coming to get things signed from guests but no way should they be at the front of the queue. Fair enough they don't need a virtual queue ticket, but no way should they be allowed to just 'bypass' everyone else and be at the front when everyone else has been waiting. They should be at the back of the queue as it's only fair on those who've been waiting in the queue to meet the guest. Other than this gripe overall the layout of keeping all guests mainly in one place was an improvement over last year. I agree that the Suicide squad costume display should've been elsewhere.

Can I just say the only reason we do this is because crew members have a job to get back to and are only allowed a (very) limited time away from their posts.

Yes this. The crew work very hard and I don't think a lot of people realise how complicated even simple looking jobs are to do so it's not like they have loads of time free. They may only have a short break in which to come over so I for 1 do not have any issue whatsoever if a crew member is slipped to the front. If they bought 20 of them over at the same time that might be a different issue! :smile:

Yes, Crew only have short and very limited breaks to get their autographs/photos.

*whispers* There's lists of Crew and which guests they want to see. The Pit Bosses make sure not everyone Comes running at the same time.

• Like 2

I've been attending LFCC since the one at Wembley Convention Centre (the first one?) and I think this has been my favourite so far. I didn't meet a huge amount of guests due to my own financial restrictions, but I really enjoyed yesterday, it was totally stress-free. The photoshoots I had all started bang on time, the queuing was organised efficiently and there was plenty of room to move. I enjoyed actually being able to see the stalls properly and my daughter bought lots of stuff. There were no queues for food or even the loos for the first time ever. Every crew member we encountered was happy and helpful and the general space made the whole event feel so much more fun. Everyone I bumped into commented on how much better it all was compared to last year. Oh and my photoshoot with Jeremy Renner was worth every penny I paid, that man is amazing and gives great hugs. I only booked 1 day this year as last year I felt so claustrophobic and unwell at times but if the event is like this in future I will go back to booking the full weekend again.

Oh and I forgot to comment about the queuing in the hall to get in. So much better than in previous years with us snaking around the building. We got there about an hour before opening and when the doors opened at 9.00 we were inside within 2 minutes, no messing about, so much quicker and easier.

Edited by jael001

You do get the impression that Showmasters take note of what is said in here and it showed with this years LFCC being the best organised ever. I arrived on Sunday at 8.50 and by 9.10 had the two VQ tickets I wanted, the extra space was fantastic. Some great Lost guests and I was lucky enough to meet Tobin Bell who was my highlight.

In what other circumstances do you get to meet Jigsaw, Napoleon Dynamite and Ben Linus !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I went on the Friday, and I loved the fact that it was busy but in no way crowded. The autograph areas could've done with a bit of work in terms of spacing in places, but for the most part it was all very easy and stress-free. The length of the panels was an issue - Sylvester McCoy and an entire team of Power Rangers both only got 25 minutes apiece - each panel ended just as it was getting going!

And for the love of god, please stop hiring the bleach blond Scottish guy to MC the panels. I've never seen another MC who likes the sound of his own voice nearly as much as this guy (David I think?) does...

I was there Friday and Saturday and had a much better experience than the last 2 years. I really felt like SM had taken on board our feedback from last year. The guests and the crew were as great as ever - the crew are always so helpful and cheerful, and the vast majority know both what they're doing and can help with other queries too, and this good crew experience was the same this year (photo areas A, B and C particularly well organised - D could have done with calling in batches on Saturday for some shoots as there were a lot of people trying to queue together - but it still went reasonably smoothly). But a few of the organisational changes which had been made for this year made my time much more enjoyable over and above the great guest experiences and nice crew.

Queuing inside worked well for me. I arrived about 9.15 on Friday and walked straight in. Saturday I was there 8.55, I joined the massive queue in the hall and was in by 9.20 (I really like not having to walk forever to join the end of a queue miles from the venue and then traipse back to the venue when the queue starts moving, with queue jumpers casually wandering up and sidling alongside the queue as it moves along). This was a big improvement for me.

Having the photo op areas on the same floor and close together was so helpful - I had 16 photo shoots on Saturday (and no Gold pass), I honestly believe the only reason I could do them all was the proximity of the photo op areas. B, C and D were very close together, and A was only a short walk away across an area which had a lot of open space to it, so there wasn't as much crowd-dodging as usual to get between them - saving valuable time. There was also more space around the photo op areas for people to wait for their batch to be called, whilst still having space for people to get past. The only change I'd recommend here would be to not have a photo op area by the lift if possible. There were a lot of people with wheelchairs trying to get through the queue at area C to the lift.

I'm still a massive fan of the instant printing of photos. The photographers did a good job, as usual - I like the 'ready' and similar announcements meaning I always knew when the photo was going to be taken (there were a few very top of the guests heads being chopped off in photo area B on Saturday - but the rest of the photo was good, so that's not a big thing for me - not enough of an issue to ask for a reshoot, just noting it for the photographers to be aware of for the future).

Having all the guest autograph areas and photo areas on the same floor made it easier to pop to check where a VQ number had got to, or the queue length of a guest in between photo ops. It meant I could use my time much more efficiently. Having the extra space generally on that floor and the stalls being in a different floor meant the autograph areas felt less crowded. To be sure there were some very busy areas at particular guests, but overall it felt much easier to move from place to place this year. The Suicide Squad costume display area felt well positioned, it was a quieter area in between blocks of autograph tables which meant the whole space felt more open and less crowded. The only change I'd recommend here would be to have a second sales desk on that floor - to make it easier to buy vouchers for paying for autographs by credit card.

Having so many of the guests there all day Friday too was brilliant as I could get most of my autographs that day when it was quieter, leaving Saturday for photo ops with the busier guests who weren't there Friday. I was also able to attend some of the free talks on Friday, which was a nice bonus, as I rarely have time for the talks.

Having the additional space overall was great. There were more places to sit on the floor for lunch, an aching feet break or bag sorting, without being in anyone's way - particularly near the main stage. The building felt cooler and whilst there were clearly a LOT of people attending, I did not experience that feeling of being constantly closely surrounded which had made the last 2 years feel so unpleasant.

Thank you SM and the whole crew for a very enjoyable 2 days. I only wished I'd been able to attend Sunday too!

• Like 1

This was my first LFCC at the new venue, and I really liked the layout. I went on the Friday, so probably much quieter anyway - but there was so much space! My sister came with me as she loves Kim Coates, and she is a bit claustrophobic, so I was worried, but the stalls being spread across two halls was perfect. We also went to a lot of the free talks because that area was nicely air conditioned and it was a nice place to sit. Loved that the queue to get in was indoors, and that the queue went straight in at 9 am.

All of the staff that we saw were really friendly, and everything seemed well organised. Already looking forward to next year.

Edited by Chlobocop27

Well done SM defo the best one yet!

Queuing system was fantastic. I was paranoid I wouldn't make my photo but had tons of time.

Love the air con and the space between the stalls. Could see them without too much risk of someone suddenly stopping in front of me which is an added bonus.

I agree the autograph area got a little tangled at times.

I was very happy with my day yesterday so thanks again.

Wanted to add my own thoughts and this seems as good a place as any, rather than start *another* thread on here.

After last year, I was more cautious about this LFCC. I decided to go big and went with a Gold Pass and I have to say it was worth every penny! All 3 mornings I rolled up around 9.30ish and there was no queue at all, so walked straight in. The difference was noticeable right away. It was airy, it was open, it was easy to navigate. The air-con worked all weekend which was excellent (as there were a lot less sweaty people about, including myself!!)

Everything just seemed to click this year. All crew I spoke to knew where everything was, or at least knew someone who would know. I honestly couldn't believe it was the same event after 2015. I don't think I met a single other person going up and down the back stairs; last year some poor people queued for over 30 mins to get down them!!

I managed to get every single person I wanted, both photos and autos. I honestly would never go back from the Gold Pass again. Even little things like being able to grab a water from the Gold Room when I needed a quick refresher was just right!

I'd like to thank Showmasters who have gone up massively in my estimation after this event (look, I go to other smaller events and they're always fine, but this is the real test for the company, and it just worked this year). You did it right. Please don't reduce the space or make any unnecessary changes for next year, if it aint broke, don't fix it!

Ok, so that's all the positive stuff, but there always have to be some downsides too right? Well yes, there were a couple of gripes, which I think it's only fair to mention too.

The Gold Pass. Showmasters, please don't EVER change the terms of the GP again the day before the show!! I get you said there weren't that many £10 guests, but the free talks entrance was of no use whatsoever to me, and people like me, who already had their entire days planned out. I ended up having to pay for the two guests I'd planned to get shoots with which is an extra expense someone who has paid for the privilege to meet anyway really didn't need. An option of either the shoots OR the talks would have kept everyone happy but I genuinely have been left with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth due to this forced change of terms and conditions. So please, don't drop something like this on us at the last minute again.

Photoshoot queues. I thought these were well managed and, on the whole, worked well - although I am speaking from the perspective of someone with a GP, so it could have been different for those that didn't. My one gripe here is this. I get your staff have a job to do, and have set things they need to say, but is it too much to ask for them to check people aren't doing what they're asking before they shout at them to do a particular thing? Example in point, queuing for one guest. Crew member at the front continually yells at the top of her voice "Keep tight against the wall people". I look behind me to see who she's shouting at. The line to so tight to the wall, the only way it could be closer is if the people queuing had been mixed in with the paint and painted on! Yet she continued to yell this line over and over to people doing exactly what she had already asked. A little common sense here would have helped her save her voice and me save my ear drums!

Paid Talks. I absolutely get that it's right for those who have paid to see a talk to be the only ones to see it, otherwise, why pay the extra money. I went into the Jeremy Renner talk and as it was about to start there were loads of people still at the back of the room. Makes perfect sense for them to be moved, fully understand that. What really wasn't acceptable though was the chap who was moving people was screaming at them so loud, and for so long, that Jeremy actually stopped mid-talk as he wasn't sure if someone was shouting something at him, and he was left looking a little unsure, which I'm sure isn't a position anyone wants guests to be in. Hopefully this is something that will be looked at for next year.

Other than those little gripes (well, I personally don't consider the GP change of content little, but in the grand scheme of things they are) I had a great time and am looking forward now to Cardiff in October and probably this event again next year.

End. :smile:

One little thing. A spot for charging phones or tablets was very necessary. Nobody at info desk could help :/

Bring a portable charger, that's what we did, I think it's a bit much to expect to be able to have charging stations available these days when you can pick up a portable charger for a few £s at Primark or just about anywhere else.

The length of the panels was an issue - Sylvester McCoy and an entire team of Power Rangers both only got 25 minutes apiece - each panel ended just as it was getting going!

And for the love of god, please stop hiring the bleach blond Scottish guy to MC the panels. I've never seen another MC who likes the sound of his own voice nearly as much as this guy (David I think?) does...

To be honest 25 minutes is a really generous amount of time for a free talk at an event like this. I went to a huge US signing event in June. All their guest talks were tied in to the actors specific passes. To watch for free you had to be prepared to queue for a couple of hours to maybe get a spot on the very back row. My friend and I just whaltzed into Elden Henson's talk 5 minutes before and were second row. It was amazing! I dont think you can realistically expect the free talks to be any longer - the guest's agents would never allow it - paid talks are only 45 minutes!

The MC's name is David Bickerstaff. I find him genial enough but agree he interjects far too much. I did sigh a little when I saw he was doing Mads talk. Noone cares about your trip to madam Tusauuds or that you dont know footballers - shush and let him speak. The MC has to keep things rolling if questions dry up etc but he could do with talking far less. The other MC by contrast isn't as good a presenter or as smooth with his questions as David but he does let the guest speak.

I'll add my two pennies worth in. I've been coming to these for about 7 years now and for me I think this was the smoothest the event has been:

Positives

The venue was great, plenty of room to sit and wander stalls, plenty of toilets, plenty of staircases that never seemed to get too cramped.

The crew were again brilliant, don't think I interacted with anyone that wasn't polite, smiley and cheery.

The guests were just gems. I didn't know what to expect with Jeremy Renner but he was so sweet, and genuinely looked like he wanted to be there, so worth every penny of the Diamond Pass. Mads, Michael Emerson, Harold Perrineau Michele Gomez, Jonny Yong Bosch, Jason David Frank, Edge, Sean Maher and Elden Henson were all lovely, engaging and a pleasure to meet. I did catch Elden at a slightly awkward time as he was trying to direct his brother to where he was so before he got to me was on his phone for a little bit. It was slightly awkward but he apologised a couple of times and I completely understood and was just a case of bad timing. Still was happy with my experience.

The queuing to get into the venue was seamless. Loved the bag search and ticket scanning to then be pre-loaded into a queue system. Thought it worked so much easier than people being outside, and all 3 days I was there I got low VT numbers.

The photoshoots again were completely seamless, and crew were extremely helpful in getting the queue moving etc.

Negatives:

Spacing of guests was a little haphazard. It does happen every year that a couple of guests are much more popular than anticipated and it ends up creating a scrum/bottleneck. Perhaps more polls on social media can be done for the medium sized guests to try and work out appropriate levels of space? The back wall of guests was also ridiculous at times, particularly on the Saturday. I knew from seeing it on the Friday it would turn into a scrum and it did. Think it would have been an idea to move the Star Wars guests that were across from Famke, Mads etc. to a different area so that entire space could be used for queues and maneuvering. Every show, guaranteed, you have attendees refusing to move along and come back even if their VT ticket is 450 and the guest is calling up to 250. So, that little bit of extra space would have been helpful.

Paid for Talks - I only had one of these for Renner included in the Diamond Pass but I do think there should be a seperate area, closed off if you are going to offer paid talks. Yes, people get a seat if you pay, but it still doesn't stop people from loitering and listening for free.

Overall though, brilliant event. I didnt attend last year, but from conversations I had with several people this year was a massive improvement

I have to say that I thought this weekend was brilliant, my partner and I's first con was LFCC Winter 2013 which was also at the Olympia. We've been to various others since but the last Summer we went to (2014) at Earl's Court really put my partner off going to another London Comic Con. So, I was determined to come this year and my partner came round to the idea because it was at the Olympia. I am so glad we did! There was so much space around the stalls it felt like a breeze, it was just so easy walking around. I really hope Showmasters keep it this way for the next one! There was quite a bit of congestion in the autograph area, especially where the GOT guests were but I just waited until 30 mins until closing time on the Saturday and managed to get everyone I wanted. So that wasn't a big deal really.

Also I have to give a massive shout out to a lovely lady crew member, my partner has a fear of heights, he went up the stairs to the autograph area but couldn't go back down. She was really helpful and walked us over to the stair well so it made everything so much easier for us.

Our weekend was pretty simple really, we didn't have any photoshoots, talks or anything like that so I suppose there wasn't much to go wrong. But, it has restored my partner's faith in London Comic Con and we will definitely be trying to go to next years :)

Edited by riot_star

This was my first year going every day as I enjoyed Friday last year.

Positives:

I had a bit of a nightmare with me being in a wheelchair a ticketing issue. Spoke to Elspen (I hope I spelt that correctly!) on the upper info desk, who knew something was wrong but to enjoy the event and come back and she'd give us an update. Went back but no update was available, shortly after I saw TooTall who apologised and told me exactly where to get my ticket. So yay to both of them for Elspen for trying and TooTall for ending the mistake.

The guests were so friendly and some I met, we only had to stop talking because of the queue, I liked how together me and a guest might come up with a plot line for the the future, it was brilliant and lots of laughs all round.

Plenty of space to move around, as a wheelchair user who needs L plates, I had the room to get about without fear of thinking that I was just going to cause bad ankles and apologies if I did bump into anyone.

The dealers area was nicely laid out as well.

Negatives:

The paid for talks has been mentioned so I won't say it again, but I will say that even the crew were aware of the problem and I'm guessing there wasn't much to be done once it started.

During a queue for Michelle Gomez, I think it was Saturday, the decision was made to cap it due it's length (fair enough). A blue top was placed at the back and then the lady who wore a Sherlocked lanyard and wearing a white with a pattern on top shouted that we 'should alll walk away and come back later on'. The two people at the front were in wheelchairs, I was the second person, my response along the lines that 'if you could fix my legs, I'd happily walk away' wasn't well received because she just walked off. Essentially, she should have just gone down the queue and asked people if they could come back nicely. If she doesn't have customer service skills, keep her off the floor please.

But I did have a great time, thanks to all at SM HQ!

Edited by one of vicky's bfs

Lots of feedback!

· The new layout was brilliant, having the dealers completely separate and with so much space in the aisles worked really well. I spent far more time in the dealers area than in previous years simply as my claustrophobia wasnt so bad.

· The only improvement Id suggest would be a couple more obvious signal points. The flying red shark was an easy location to spot and get to from a distance and the other side of the hall could have done with something similar so you could meet back up with friends more easily

· The autograph area was still really difficult to move around. It was helpful to have a couple of really big guests around the corner, but maybe if the suicide squad costumes had been located somewhere else (kudos for getting them btw!) then the autograph zone could have been spaced out properly.

· Gold pass issues. The entry situation on the Friday and Saturday was not cool, but thank you for resolving it on Sunday. On Saturday in particular to have paid so much but to get to the VQ area so much after standard entry people was not fun fortunately I only needed a VQ for one diamond guest. We were so far away from the autograph area and so many people ran past me. Maybe in future Gold Pass people could get automatic VQ tickets for 1/2 diamond pass guests of their choice?

· The other thing that worried me was security at the gold pass entry. On the Friday they were thorough but efficient. On Saturday they were incredibly fussy, wanting to look into absolutely everything and contributed to the delay in getting through. On the Sunday they were great at starting early on the bag check but they were very relaxed. I had my fake knives and gun still in my bag rather than on me at that point and the guy didnt open the bag to see them. I dont know if there was a specific threat on the Saturday but it worried me that on the Sunday I could have got anything through that check.

· The second location of the gold pass room was much better. Would it really be so difficult to at least offer squash as well as water (particularly given the Gold Pass blurb mentioned drinks plural, not just water!), tea and coffee would be even better.

· Really liked having the two entries for talks with the Gold Pass rather than £10 photos and hope you do that in future. I really enjoyed both talks I chose (neither of which I would have paid for) and that felt like great value.

· Most of the crew, particularly at the photo areas were absolutely great and I want to say thanks to them, they made life a lot better! Most crew/volunteers I met seemed to know the rules for Gold pass etc, which was good. The only issue was that people on the info desks really didnt seem to know where anything was located which was a bit frustrating. The two ladies on the autograph queue for Jeremy Renner on the Saturday afternoon were also great, patiently explaining why the VQ numbers hadnt changed and what was going on.

· I thought the location for the talks was actually pretty good, much the back should have been completely blocked off so no one could walk around it. The queues for the next talk would still have space just further back on the same side. It was also a new experience to actually be cold under that air con!

· Finally many thanks for all the guests. I was gutted that Ron Perlman cancelled, but I met so many wonderful people, and maybe I was just lucky but all the guests I met were really friendly and up for a chat and a laugh. Particular standouts for me were Kim Coates, Dominic Monaghan and Laurie Holden, although Jeremy Renner was very sweet as well. I would also like to put a shout out to Jeremy Renners security they were really polite and professional when checking fake weapons etc in the photo queue, which does make a difference.

• Like 1

Wow, what a great, chilled weekend! Even on Saturday at peak time it didn't feel overly busy and you could get to where you needed to without issue. You could even find a wall to prop yourself against to have a sit down.

Diamond guests you could meet even if you didn't have the diamond pass as most were open queue at the end of each day, I personally didn't as they were out of my price range, but I could have easily met Jack Gleeson, Dolph and Renner one after the other at the end of Saturday.

One problem I did find was that photo studio B was so cramped and the photos were being taken too close, in comparison to studio A and C which were much better proportioned.

One little thing. A spot for charging phones or tablets was very necessary. Nobody at info desk could help :/

Bring a portable charger, that's what we did, I think it's a bit much to expect to be able to have charging stations available these days when you can pick up a portable charger for a few £s at Primark or just about anywhere else.

This is also exactly what I did. I bought one from Amazon for less than £30 and it can charge my phone fully at least 6 or 7 times over. It was a godsend on Saturday. Even more so if your phone is compatible with fast charging.

Best LFCC I've been to yet. As everyone else has said, the improved layout and space was a godsend after the sweaty hell that was 2014 and 2015. Please keep it like this, it was actually a joy to just walk around aimlessly looking at the cosplays and stalls.

My one negative, and I don't think this has been mentioned yet but apologies if it has, is that although the photo queues were very well managed on the whole, there were occasions when the crew had to be pulled away to attend to something and people took advantage of this to join the queue without knowing or asking what batches had been called. This led to us people who were waiting patiently to be called get frustrated as people just barged past us to get in the queue. I should say that this is absolutely not the crew's fault as they do a very difficult job and have to sometimes be in several places at once, it was just frustrating seeing people who were obeying the rules having to wait forever to join the queue.

Overall though, an amazing show. I'm already excited for 2017!

Most enjoyable, comfortable LFCC I've ever been to, if I'm honest.

Agree with everything the OP has said, especially regarding the new queuing system for entry into the event and general layout as a whole.

As I've already mentioned elsewhere, my only, very small, complaint was having two rows of guests facing each other, causing the two tail-ends of the queues to merge into each other, creating a fair bit of confusion and making it very difficult to get through those areas.

Overall, a very well-organised event, well done Showmasters! :D

My biggest negative were the way the VQ's were handled. Yet again crew not knowing a GP needed a VQT for DP guests. Also crew not only not checking VT's properly, but some not even taking them off you. If you were with friends you could so easily hand low no's to friends to reuse.

Also as great as the new entry system was, it does need a small tweak for next time. Everyone was put right to the front of the pens without having tickets scanned. Once crew started to come round to scan tickets, if you kept quiet you could so easily have gotten in on all 3 days without even paying. Doesn't make good business sense to rely on 100% honestly from customers. IMO you should have gone into one pen and held there until your ticket was scanned, then moved up into another at entrance to the hall. That way you knew for sure everyone queueing had actually paid to get in. And just for the record I wasn't the only person thinking this. I overheard a couple of people saying they hadn't bought a weekend pass as they could have easily saved the money and still got in.

I'd suggest having the official exits marked on the floor plan. Some of the main exits were not being used and I was asked to leave via the Gold pass entrance. Not an issue but given the size of the building and number of entries there are it would be helpful to know which one to head for rather than hunting around for the nearest which we then can't use.

My biggest negative were the way the VQ's were handled. Yet again crew not knowing a GP needed a VQT for DP guests. Also crew not only not checking VT's properly, but some not even taking them off you. If you were with friends you could so easily hand low no's to friends to reuse.

Ditto. Its really simple. If you're crewing a diamond guest the only people with priority are those with the passes round their necks. It slightly astounded me that everyone seemed to think the rule was Diamond/gold/VQ for autographs. Meant that for diamond guests autographs golds were getting the same level of priority thereby diminishing the value of the diamond passes. My friends had to wait ages for some diamond guests when they had very low VQ tickets because crew kept putting golds in front of them and you can only tell people they're wrong so many times before you look aggressive. Maybe the more experienced crew should only be allowed to look after diamond guest auto queues next time?

• Like 1