Famke Janssen?

My autograph is just plain rubbish, just her name, i'm so angry that i have seen other people's autograph's on here and instagram with to so and so and then her signsture plus a little love heart. Then some people's photo's are really close but yet some are so far away. I have even seen a selfie with someone that she done for 2 people at the signing table and they said she asked them if they wanted one. Why was this happening with a few fans but not with other's after they just spent nearly £100 on her? If Jeremy Renner can squeeze her and almost roll on floor with her and she felt no pain from that, broken rib really??

I find that VERY odd that yours were not personalised, being around her signing table at several points on Saturday, I tried to get a glance at other people's autos and every single one I saw was personalised and with a heart. Were you asked by crew before you went up? I was asked if I wanted mine personalised by the crew member stood up who kept the pics/items flowing towards Famke, by the crew member sitting next to her, and by Famke herself.

I really would not get upset about the table selfies though, if those fans did get one with her, then they were most definitely the exception and not the rule.

Those signatures look pretty good. I am shocked you got a quote!

I put mine away in the folder and haven't looked at them since. Mine were in silver pen and of Jean Grey from last stand and I think Hansel and Gretel.

The last one I just grabbed and didn't get time to look at what else she had as I was getting rushed along at that point too.

I consider myself VERY lucky to have gotten a quote. I try and ask for quotes I enjoy from my favourite guests and some are really up for it if you know what you want and have it written down for them. You lose nothing by asking and I wasn't gonna miss the opportunity with my favourite Bond girl who had loads of great lines in GoldenEye.

I has asked her to put "This time, Mr. Bond, the pleasure will be all mine." because that is what she said in that scene, but Famke asked if I wanted it personalised and suggested herself what she wrote in the end. In retrospect think what I asked was a little long and what she chose does work better for the item obtained at a meet and greet. I am really happy that she obliged and I got a decent looking signature on all three photos as well.

This is mine from Sunday - very happy with it, nice to get "Hi Mel!" :)

13876217_10154387955384911_4823182949676

That is a great publicity still. I thought of taking a similar shot from that scene in the hope I could one day get Bean on it as well but I couldn't find a decent quality image and it was more money I didn't need to spend!

DId you meet Bean or did it come signed?

• Like 1

The video has no relevance really if it was posted in January 16.. I would like to think there was a genuine reason for her lack of smilling & greeting at LFCC if there was something medically wrong with her.. Roumor was a broken rib it would be nice if someone from showmaster that confirm this as that would be a reasonable excuse.. As for myself i was greeted with a hello but unfortunately i could have got the same photo at madame tussauds & the funny thing was i had to convince my friends that it was real lol just wish i knew the real reason for her being so stand off/no touching or breaking a smile!!

Yep, she did indeed pose for selfies it seems. For whom I don't know but here's the evidence. Bouncer guy behind looks terribly distraught !

13722245_1742656726021711_1746465024_n.j

I don't why to the bouncer guy that having a photo with famke janssen is a big deal, even in photoshoots that people paid for. Anyone would think that he is going with famke

My autograph is just plain rubbish, just her name, i'm so angry that i have seen other people's autograph's on here and instagram with to so and so and then her signsture plus a little love heart. Then some people's photo's are really close but yet some are so far away. I have even seen a selfie with someone that she done for 2 people at the signing table and they said she asked them if they wanted one. Why was this happening with a few fans but not with other's after they just spent nearly £100 on her? If Jeremy Renner can squeeze her and almost roll on floor with her and she felt no pain from that, broken rib really??

I find that VERY odd that yours were not personalised, being around her signing table at several points on Saturday, I tried to get a glance at other people's autos and every single one I saw was personalised and with a heart. Were you asked by crew before you went up? I was asked if I wanted mine personalised by the crew member stood up who kept the pics/items flowing towards Famke, by the crew member sitting next to her, and by Famke herself.

I really would not get upset about the table selfies though, if those fans did get one with her, then they were most definitely the exception and not the rule.

Those signatures look pretty good. I am shocked you got a quote!

I put mine away in the folder and haven't looked at them since. Mine were in silver pen and of Jean Grey from last stand and I think Hansel and Gretel.

The last one I just grabbed and didn't get time to look at what else she had as I was getting rushed along at that point too.

I consider myself VERY lucky to have gotten a quote. I try and ask for quotes I enjoy from my favourite guests and some are really up for it if you know what you want and have it written down for them. You lose nothing by asking and I wasn't gonna miss the opportunity with my favourite Bond girl who had loads of great lines in GoldenEye.

I has asked her to put "This time, Mr. Bond, the pleasure will be all mine." because that is what she said in that scene, but Famke asked if I wanted it personalised and suggested herself what she wrote in the end. In retrospect think what I asked was a little long and what she chose does work better for the item obtained at a meet and greet. I am really happy that she obliged and I got a decent looking signature on all three photos as well.

This is mine from Sunday - very happy with it, nice to get "Hi Mel!" :)

13876217_10154387955384911_4823182949676

That is a great publicity still. I thought of taking a similar shot from that scene in the hope I could one day get Bean on it as well but I couldn't find a decent quality image and it was more money I didn't need to spend!

DId you meet Bean or did it come signed?

Thank you! It was one of the images that came in a press pack for the movie I bought ages ago - I was lucky enough to get it signed by Sean Bean at the London premiere of The Island back in 2005(!!) :D

That selfie is great. She must have really liked you!

I think I can see the heartbreak in the security guys eyes!

I'm starting to wonder if she thought being nice to a small percentage of fans was enough for her to be satisfied that she done her job?

She really was two opposites!

The video has no relevance really if it was posted in January 16.. I would like to think there was a genuine reason for her lack of smilling & greeting at LFCC if there was something medically wrong with her.. Roumor was a broken rib it would be nice if someone from showmaster that confirm this as that would be a reasonable excuse.. As for myself i was greeted with a hello but unfortunately i could have got the same photo at madame tussauds & the funny thing was i had to convince my friends that it was real lol just wish i knew the real reason for her being so stand off/no touching or breaking a smile!!

I doubt any organiser will comment on the medical specifics of a guest but who knows.

Yep, she did indeed pose for selfies it seems. For whom I don't know but here's the evidence. Bouncer guy behind looks terribly distraught !

13722245_1742656726021711_1746465024_n.j

I don't think he does, he looks like he's just doing his job, keeping an eye on the public.

While in that video she looked happier to sign for those dealers than at LFCC, her body language doesn't look comfortable with it.

She must have seen that was being filmed and that's why she was more willing. Much like at her talk when the cameras were filming.

On a side not now my diamond pass is falling apart. The plastic coating has lifted off!

I heard Bruce Willis is a total jerk when he's not being filmed........

My friend and I were meeting Dominic Monaghan when she walked past. She shot us a dirty look and carried on to her table. I was really annoyed at that. I hadn't met her and wasn't planning on it but after that I warned my other friend who wanted to meet her. He decided against it and had a fantastic day.

While in that video she looked happier to sign for those dealers than at LFCC, her body language doesn't look comfortable with it.

She must have seen that was being filmed and that's why she was more willing. Much like at her talk when the cameras were filming.

On a side not now my diamond pass is falling apart. The plastic coating has lifted off!

I heard Bruce Willis is a total jerk when he's not being filmed........

Bruce Willis is one of those names that is synonymous with being funny with signing, I've heard a great deal said about his signing habits and his collaboration with Kevin Smith is legendary- Smith is certainly not a fan.

I heard a lot stuff said up to and including the day of the RED premiere which was held at the Southbank if I recall, this was in 2010, we were up the top by the stairs waiting for Helen Mirren, Bruce Willis to come up which they did they stopped for some promo pics and we were given the "He'll do some press then come back to you." it just so happened that the area where we were wasn't that crowded and so we could move position with ease there weren't many people there at all, and so we moved to opposite the press... And then Bruce came over to us with the proviso that he would sign one each, he did the frickin line!!!! He signed my Pulp Fiction steelbook and certainly was happy with that- still am.

Not sure how he is these days with signing though.

. I just checked the photoshooting pics with her. The poor people who payed money for that. Seems to me that some actually bought more than one picture and she just sits there. Not even the little boy made her change her pose. What a shame!

I think it says it all when even Jason, who organises these shows and gets the guests over here, couldn't even get a smile out of her in his photo.

Being thorough though, in some she has given a few nice smiles, it's just a shame they are very few and far between. As someone said above about the photo with a kid, you'd think of all people she had a photo with she'd put her arm around the little lad, but hey ho. All very odd.

Edited by Dent_1

I think it says it all when even Jason, who organises these shows and gets the guests over here, couldn't even get a smile out of her in his photo.

Being thorough though, in some she has given a few nice smiles, it's just a shame they are very few and far between. As someone said above about the photo with a kid, you'd think of all people she had a photo with she'd put her arm around the little lad, but hey ho. All very odd.

Just curious, which one is Jason the organizer? :)

Just curious, which one is Jason the organizer? :)

Haven't seen him in the photo's but he is quite often in an Hawaiian shirt.