Hope Jason, mods and the crew read this.

Cons:

At photoshoot B there seemed to be the same sort of crowding issue at times, and you can't always hear the crew calling for photo batches unless you are near the front.

Unfortunately, being the person doing the shouting (on Friday and Saturday), it was tough to notice this was happening until someone brought it to my attention - after that though, I did try and make sure everyone was included and tried to walk down the queue to find any current batches.

Hope this didn't detract from your experience too much :(

Brendon.

Specific people I want to give props to:

- Stuart at Photo Area A. Year after year, it never ceases to amaze me the authority, wit and expertise with which he puts order in the chaos that the busiest photoshoots can turn into. My hat (well, my Mario cap) is off to you, sir.

Thank you for your kind words sir, and glad you had a good time :smile:

Edited by Banished_From_Rohan
  • Like 1

Cons:

At photoshoot B there seemed to be the same sort of crowding issue at times, and you can't always hear the crew calling for photo batches unless you are near the front.

Unfortunately, being the person doing the shouting (on Friday and Saturday), it was tough to notice this was happening until someone brought it to my attention - after that though, I did try and make sure everyone was included and tried to walk down the queue to find any current batches.

Brendon.

Brendon - don't know if you did this as well but I tend to put my hand right up with the number of fingers equalling the batch number showing. Of course this gets a little difficult after 10... :whistling:

Cons:

Brendon.

Brendon - don't know if you did this as well but I tend to put my hand right up with the number of fingers equalling the batch number showing. Of course this gets a little difficult after 10... :whistling:

I did, once I had been told that I couldn't be heard at the back.

I also walked up and down the queue to make sure people knew what was happening and when, once I was told.

Cons:

Brendon.

I did, once I had been told that I couldn't be heard at the back.

I also walked up and down the queue to make sure people knew what was happening and when, once I was told.

Looks like you've got a job for life then - welcome to the club :thumbup:

Cons:

Brendon.

By any chance were you the crew member at the afternoon Jeremy Renner shoot?

Cons:

Brendon.

By any chance were you the crew member at the afternoon Jeremy Renner shoot?

Guilty as charged.....

Then I must say thank you sir, you were fantastic at sorting the queue!

You were making everyone smile and laugh especially when you were saying to Toby you are in charge of the queue here so when I call you, you can move forwards.

• Like 1

It was my second year crewing this event. Thanks to all the attendees for coming!

I was guest assisting Keith David the friday, in YALC the saturday and in photo shoot booth B the sunday.

(I had brown hair, purple lipstick and glasses) so if anyone remembers me, HAIII.

hope to see you all next year.

• Like 1

It was my second year crewing this event. Thanks to all the attendees for coming!

I was guest assisting Keith David the friday, in YALC the saturday and in photo shoot booth B the sunday.

(I had brown hair, purple lipstick and glasses) so if anyone remembers me, HAIII.

hope to see you all next year.

Hey Sarah, I remember you! Well I did crew with you after all. Sorry for literally dragging you to McDonalds on Sat night haha.

This was my second year in a row crewing LFCC. I had an absolute blast!! Thanks to the organisers, other crew members, guests and of course attendes for being awesome all weekend. I met some awesome people it is truly something I will never forget!

Cons:

Brendon.

Nope didn't cause too much of a problem Brendon, don't worry :)

Once I was near the front it was fine, just some feedback for next time. Hardly your fault where everyone stands!

Cons:

Brendon.

Nope didn't cause too much of a problem Brendon, don't worry :)

Once I was near the front it was fine, just some feedback for next time. Hardly your fault where everyone stands!

Thank you - you'd be amazed what we *do* get blamed for!

(One instance would be the lack of free wifi provided by the venue. Even when I explained the bandwidth this would require and the likely cost to the venue - let alone the pass on to Showmasters, without it being something that could be monetised in return...)

Thank you - you'd be amazed what we *do* get blamed for!

(One instance would be the lack of free wifi provided by the venue. Even when I explained the bandwidth this would require and the likely cost to the venue - let alone the pass on to Showmasters, without it being something that could be monetised in return...)

It is ridiculous in any case to blame you blue/red shirts for that - but on top of it, the venue *does* have free wifi! It's a little cumbersome to set up, and only works on some of the halls, but it does a nice enough job - saved me from some instances of queue boredom once I exhausted my data plan :)