A couple of things

Well I can actually say that I'm really disappointed with today. The showmasters crew have been fantastic over the last few days so this is nothing bad about them. I understand that those who pay for gold passes get in first and the cost of the gold pass then they should. BUT if you have a gold pass and turn up late to a particular photo shoot when the gold passes have already been called then those with batch 1 tickets then those gold pass holders who are late should go to the END of the queue behind the last batch 1 holder. I don't see why those with gold passes should get to go in front of batch 1 holders when they turned up late...the time of the shoots are up everywhere around the Olympia so they should know to turn up on time. Yes gold passes cost a couple of hundred quid to buy or whatever but it shouldn't mean that they can turn up late. If it was me then I'd try and turn up at least 10 minutes before the shoot. I understand that there might be clashes with other photo shoots but it does say if you have a clash then have a word with the crew and they'll help. Saying all that, thankfully I've only had the two photoshoots the whole weekend so don't have to put up with this issue tomorrow but I still think it's a bit unfair and needs looking at.

Why do people just stop walking suddenly when there are loads of people around them? I suffer from anxiety in crowds...and when people just stop suddenly it doesn't help...people need to start looking where they are going or others are going to get annoyed.

Where is the Enterprise bridge and the Cyberman display? My friend and I looked around EVERYWHERE today and couldn't find either of them. It's on the map so why wouldn't it be there? Also where are the anime and manga zones? There were advertised on the show masters site so where are they? They have a heck of a lot more space so why leave them out? Not everyone going to LFCC is into comic books and gaming. And yes there is a difference between manga and comic books. They are NOT the same thing!!!!!!!

Sorry about the rant but felt that these issues needed brought up. Other than the above, the last two days of LFCC have been amazing and I'm having a really good time. Compared to last year the space has involved massively. So for that I say well done, and the YALC area is fantastic too. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Gold Passes are being sorted in at the front of the shoots, that is one of the perks attendees are paying extra for. I really don't think this is going to be changed.

The Enterprise bridge was announced for Destination Star Trek and not London Film and Comic Con? If you can't find the Cyberman display all I can recommend is checking with the organisers booth. The mods don't have any info but the floor plan. Sometimes last minute adjustments can't be avoided. But as we are not on location info does not always trickle through to us.

You may want to ask at the Comic Zone organisers table about the Manga and anime zones. Again, we currently only have the floor plan to go by.

People stopping in the middle of a crowd is a gross injustice we must all put up with anywhere in the world. Having said that, I get that people might stop because they're looking for where to go next, trying to find where they are on the floor plan, looking at a stall etc.

People stopping in the middle of a crowd is a gross injustice we must all put up with anywhere in the world. Having said that, I get that people might stop because they're looking for where to go next, trying to find where they are on the floor plan, looking at a stall etc.

Unfortunately I'm too logical about this and always apply driving rules to walking in crowded places - If i'm going to stop or 'change lanes' as it were I look over my shoulder and check behind me!

• Moderators

The limited info I got at the show (which I was telling those who asked yesterday at info booth) is that the owners of those 2 displays were unable to bring them, and there wasn't enough notice for them to be removed from the maps

As for the gold pass holders joining an already started photoshoot - thats the perks of the pass. Clearly stated in the t&cs for when like some people you have 8+ shoots and autographs to get, it's the only way to get it all in.

Without that perk in particular, I know a lot of people wouldn't buy it.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I'm too logical about this and always apply driving rules to walking in crowded places - If i'm going to stop or 'change lanes' as it were I look over my shoulder and check behind me!

Oh absolutely, so do I-- I'm just saying this may be the cause of it and sadly not everyone has this common sense.

On the map at the venue? Cause I am really not finding it on the one posted here.

In this case I also can only recommend to ask at the Organisers Booth.

Yeah, I checked all the ones I could see but no sign of cyberman or enterprise