lack of stalls

• Moderators

I've watched the videos on facebook and it seems like there aren't that many stalls around compared to 2 years ago

There is stilll a large number of stalls if not more than last year, there is just more space this time around so whilst I'm not there myself it may just look different on the videos.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

don't know if there was a lack of stalls. but for me there was lack of choice I had real trouble actually finding things to buy the normal stalls I would go to were not there so that didn't help. and i'm not into pops so that was a lot of stall out for me.

I've watched the videos on facebook and it seems like there aren't that many stalls around compared to 2 years ago

Im looking back at a video i took of myself walking in and it looks empty but i can assure you there were plenty of stalls.

Everything was more spread out this year so you didnt get the crazy bottlenecking which made you want to kill yourself, it was actually quite pleasant to look around the stalls this year.

I had a leisurely browse of the stalls, found several Pop Vinyl stalls, though there's usually one that sells jewellery that didn't seem to be there this year. Unless I missed it, I found plenty of other jewellery stalls but not this particular one. Shame.

I think it looked like less stalls this year because they were really spread out this year. There was so much more room to move easily between stalls it kept the congestion right down and made a much nicer browsing experience!

• Moderators

Definitely wasn't a lack of stalls. Plenty of them there. As others have said, the extra spaced helped a lot and you could actually move around without having one way walking systems forming or anything!