Gold pass goody bag

Hi,

Might not be worth giving out a gold pass goody bag next year. All's mine contained was out of date promotional material. Don't see the point of it personally .

Other than that, great event so far

Anytime I've bought a gold pass the goodie bag has always been something a little extra as for me it's about the priority treatment for queues etc.

Another disappointing googy bag.

One thing I would suggest for next year would be to give us a show guide rather than having to buy one from the sales desk.

The free autograph vouchers tickets were OK, but given the number of £10 guest and the fact that it could not be used as part payment for a higher priced guest as disappointing.

Then there was the two tombolla tickets which were supposed to have given you access to two of the diamond talks, which some of the staff in the stage area were not aware of.

I wasn't interested in any of the diamond guest talks that I hadn't already bought a diamond pass for already, so didn't use these.

What I would have done would have been to drop the tombola tickets, given us an additional £10 guest, allowing us to use them for any non-diamond guest.

I was lucky that I could use both of mine this time.

• Like 2

If you're holding out hope for exclusives or extra special items then look elsewhere, it is what it is. A bag of goodies, containing promotional material that SM have been given over the centuries. Curios that might not make you jump for joy but give them to a cousin or friends kid and they'll think you're the coolest ever... I got a 'Vote Petrelli' badge that I'm keeping to wear at any future 'Heroes' photo shoots which will give me a kick when I look back at them and the rest will go to good use elsewhere.

• Like 2

There seemed to be a choice. Some were in carrier bags and some in iron man string bags. I swapped for an iron man bag and I was glad I did. Good little bag I got 2 wolverine tattoos though out of date. Wolverine bottle opener ant man 3d character scene django unchained book night at the museum postcards we bought a zoo book mark the omen and gone girl key rings and stickers oh and the exodus bracelet

Loved the bag too. A great extra.