Jeremy Renner Update - Friday

• Showmasters Admin

Due to unforseen circumstances Jeremy Renner has been unable to join us for Friday as originally planned.

He is very much looking forward to being at the show Saturday and Sunday.

If you have a photo shoot booked for Friday, these are now valid for Saturday or Sunday, if you are not here on Saturday and Sunday you can get a refund from the info desk at the event itself.

It is not my fault he cancelled Friday so we should get priority after Diamond Pass

It's not the fault of the people who bought tickets for Sat/Sun either (who you want to queue jump).

• Like 3

Even if Friday tickets would get to Queue jump it would not be in front of the Gold Pass holders in the first place.

But seriously, the tickets went on sale way later than the Saturday/Sunday tickets did. Priority has always been given to the Batches bought first.

• Like 1

So people who booked Friday have to wait right until the end......

I don't know, I have asked for confirmation. Right now the two people regularly on - Stuart and me - are nowhere near the venue and we have to rely on someone reading our messages.

• Like 1

So people who booked Friday have to wait right until the end......

I don't know, I have asked for confirmation. Right now the two people regularly on - Stuart and me - are nowhere near the venue and we have to rely on someone reading our messages.

Sorry but as diamond and also a gold pass holder with a 1 didgit diamond pass number for Jeremy with it booked as soon as he was announced Friday should not go before.

• Like 1

I am not sure if I am understanding you right. Gold Passes still go after Diamond Passes for Jeremy, it doesn't matter which batch you have then. Still is valid if you have a Friday ticket in this case.

I heard back meanwhile and unless you have a Gold Pass Friday Tickets will be called last.

Well that is not entirely fair considering Saturday tickets are still on sale at Batch 17. I already have three other photo shoots during this time

and will not be there for his Sunday photo shoots.

Think I will get a refund.