Photos Thread

Ok folks, finally got all my pics scanned in so here's a nice long one for ya!

18_zpsvhu2jum6.jpg

This one rocks!!

Thanks! I was pleased with how it came out. I was born to be an emperor!

You truly look evil here! :firedevil:

That's my happy face! Does it not show?

• Like 1

Legolassie Malfoy, on 04 Aug 2016 - 7:11 PM, said:

Tourniquet, on 31 Jul 2016 - 10:58 PM, said:

Big post, sorry. Cosplay up first

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

Thank you ever so much for taking our pictures. My friend Simon is the blond guy and I'm the Lady Hawkeye with my friends,Sam and Paul as Daredevil and Elektra.

I'll be posting a selection of my photos as soon as my photobucket behaves.

Great photos everyone.

That's awesome. I thought you looked familiar from other photos! My friend was so excited to see a Hawkeye cosplay.

Also Simon's is the best Constantine cosplay I've seen, the cigarette was a nice touch

Thank you ever so much. I do love his Constantine. So glad he chose to wear it. He was only there for the day if I remember rightly.

My only two photoshoots from the event. Once I transfer my other photos from my phone I'll post a selection.

28549454060_84826fb518_z.jpgJeremyRennerAndMe30thJuly2016LFCC by Sephirayne, on Flickr

28802198476_c81565c287_k.jpgJeremyRennerAndMe31stJuly2016LFCC by Sephirayne, on Flickr

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

Seeing everyone's photoshoot pictures with Jeremy are really making me wish I had one.

Whilst I don't have an innate desire deep down to hug him or anything, they do look like the kind of pictures you would want to show people when they asked who you met and if it was good. He looks like a total ledge to meet.

• Like 1

Legolassie Malfoy, on 04 Aug 2016 - 7:11 PM, said:

Tourniquet, on 31 Jul 2016 - 10:58 PM, said:

Big post, sorry. Cosplay up first

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

Thank you ever so much for taking our pictures. My friend Simon is the blond guy and I'm the Lady Hawkeye with my friends,Sam and Paul as Daredevil and Elektra.

I'll be posting a selection of my photos as soon as my photobucket behaves.

Great photos everyone.

That's awesome. I thought you looked familiar from other photos! My friend was so excited to see a Hawkeye cosplay.

Also Simon's is the best Constantine cosplay I've seen, the cigarette was a nice touch

Thank you ever so much. I do love his Constantine. So glad he chose to wear it. He was only there for the day if I remember rightly.

My only two photoshoots from the event. Once I transfer my other photos from my phone I'll post a selection.

28549454060_84826fb518_z.jpgJeremyRennerAndMe30thJuly2016LFCC by Sephirayne, on Flickr

28802198476_c81565c287_k.jpgJeremyRennerAndMe31stJuly2016LFCC by Sephirayne, on Flickr

Cool photos!

just a quick question, How did you get your images to show on the forum from Flickr? I've tried using both 'link' and 'picture' buttons on the reply control panel but it only comes up as a link and not the picture.