Photos Thread

You need the 'direct' link on photobucket. When it's copied, you open a post and lick on the square image in the bottom row of icons 'Image'. Paste the link and it'll post it.

please take a picture of you licking the square image and post it. :lol:

• Like 2

Here are mine:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskFcyhSq

If there is a guest that I can recommend, Mads Mikkelsen. When signing, he was answering questions, personalising and allowing over the table photos.

How busy was he? I desperately want to get 3 autos tomorrow and he's one of them. The first thing I do will be getting VQ tickets for Kim Coates, Famke Janssen and Mads.

I would share my Kim Coates Photo but it went wrong and slightly blurry, so I'm not going to.

You should have spoken to the crew and get another one done.

It wasn't a photo shoot, it was a selfie at his table.

• Like 1

Here are mine:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskFcyhSq

If there is a guest that I can recommend, Mads Mikkelsen. When signing, he was answering questions, personalising and allowing over the table photos.

How busy was he? I desperately want to get 3 autos tomorrow and he's one of them. The first thing I do will be getting VQ tickets for Kim Coates, Famke Janssen and Mads.

Never mind how busy was Mads... How busy were you 'Not_Pennys_Ship'!? I really don't know how you get so much done in one day! 😂

• Like 2

Michael is looking fabulous. How has he not aged a day since 2004? :o What is his secret? Is he a fellow faerie?

Apparently he said he keeps to a strict potato based diet and it's the starch that does it.

Michael is looking fabulous. How has he not aged a day since 2004? :o What is his secret? Is he a fellow faerie?

Apparently he said he keeps to a strict potato based diet and it's the starch that does it.

It's part of one of his rules! :poki: