Photos Thread

Well i wasn't even going to go but then after having the time of my life i was like so happy. Still have great memories and still smiling when i think of Jeremy holding my hand :D *fangirl mode on*

Likewise. I cancelled out of going for health and fiancial reasons. Plus, last year's put me off. If it hadn't been for incredible friends and family who kindly gifted me my passes and costs I wouldn't have been able to make it.

(Yes, my friends are going to get sick of me relaying this story but I won't stop today xD xD)

I had nearly a third heart failure at the beginning of the year (I have a chronic heart condition). Recovery was slow so my earnings prior to the event were crap. I reluctantly pulled out of the event then a week later Jeremy was announced. Knowing that I have tried to meet him for some time my friends and family arranged for me to go as a surprise. I was stunned, over the moon and because of that it really showed in my photographs.

Never going to forget having 95% of my body smooshed up against his. We may not have got to say much but the photos, hugs and auto was so epically worth it. Never going to stop thanking my friends either even though they are now probably sick of me doing so, lol.

aww that's so sweet! Well it was worth it for you :) You have amazing friends!

My story why I almost didn't make it to the con is different, but not good for the public forum (but some of them know). Meeting Jeremy was the highlight of the con and I know that I may have not be the only one but when he stopped me after the pic and held my hand and looked into my eyes with this boyish smile asking if I was Anna and said I looked beautiful made my entire year! Plus the brief conversations on the corridor when I was stalking him.... I think the only equal moment was meeting Kim Coates.

• Like 2

Well i wasn't even going to go but then after having the time of my life i was like so happy. Still have great memories and still smiling when i think of Jeremy holding my hand :D *fangirl mode on*

Likewise. I cancelled out of going for health and fiancial reasons. Plus, last year's put me off. If it hadn't been for incredible friends and family who kindly gifted me my passes and costs I wouldn't have been able to make it.

(Yes, my friends are going to get sick of me relaying this story but I won't stop today xD xD)

I had nearly a third heart failure at the beginning of the year (I have a chronic heart condition). Recovery was slow so my earnings prior to the event were crap. I reluctantly pulled out of the event then a week later Jeremy was announced. Knowing that I have tried to meet him for some time my friends and family arranged for me to go as a surprise. I was stunned, over the moon and because of that it really showed in my photographs.

Never going to forget having 95% of my body smooshed up against his. We may not have got to say much but the photos, hugs and auto was so epically worth it. Never going to stop thanking my friends either even though they are now probably sick of me doing so, lol.

My story why I almost didn't make it to the con is different, but not good for the public forum (but some of them know). Meeting Jeremy was the highlight of the con and I know that I may have not be the only one but when he stopped me after the pic and held my hand and looked into my eyes with this boyish smile asking if I was Anna and said I looked beautiful made my entire year! Plus the brief conversations on the corridor when I was stalking him.... I think the only equal moment was meeting Kim Coates.

Thank you. It certainly made my decade that is for sure xD.

AW, sorry to hear but so glad you managed to make it in the end. Your story meeting Jeremy is amazing. He really is a sweet guy. You did you beautiful as Anna so definitely agree with him there.

Didn't get referred to as 'beautiful' but did get referred to as 'baby' and 'darling'. Both of which I'm really happy with. I won't be memorable to him which is a little sad as I didn't get stopped or anything (a little birdy who was crew on a friend's fb told me that he would pick people out that he thought were cool and would say something or do something like what he did with you). It's a teeny bit disappointing that I wasn't picked out like that but it is greatly outweighed by the awesome photos and good times. I guess when you wait so long for something there is bound to be something that doesn't quite work out.

Do wish I had met Kim. Friends of mine went to see him and said he was awesome.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy
  • Like 1

AW, sorry to hear but so glad you managed to make it in the end. Your story meeting Jeremy is amazing. He really is a sweet guy. You did you beautiful as Anna so definitely agree with him there.

Didn't get referred to as 'beautiful' but did get referred to as 'baby' and 'darling'. Both of which I'm really happy with. I won't be memorable to him which is a little sad as I didn't get stopped or anything (a little birdy who was crew on a friend's fb told me that he would pick people out that he thought were cool and would say something or do something like what he did with you). It's a teeny bit disappointing that I wasn't picked out like that but it is greatly outweighed by the awesome photos and good times. I guess when you wait so long for something there is bound to be something that doesn't quite work out.

Ok now I am going to fangirl about the fact he thought I was cool :D I don't even think I'm cool. But I also think he stopped me as I was Anna and he knew Anna as probably his daughter made him watch Frozen so many times and he could say he met Anna in real life :D

Well but he never called me "darling" so there you are. But I've been told that he's got excellent memory and he remembered people. I wish I wasn't shy and talked to him more when I was getting his autograph. I was just hi and how are you and bye.

Kim was amazing. I was stalking him whole weekend and had three pics with him. He was the first and last person I've met during the con as I went there early on Friday and late on Sunday. He remembered me so I got loads of kisses and hugs and autograph for free :D He is such a sweetheart

• Like 1

Ok now I am going to fangirl about the fact he thought I was cool :D I don't even think I'm cool. But I also think he stopped me as I was Anna and he knew Anna as probably his daughter made him watch Frozen so many times and he could say he met Anna in real life :D

Well but he never called me "darling" so there you are. But I've been told that he's got excellent memory and he remembered people. I wish I wasn't shy and talked to him more when I was getting his autograph. I was just hi and how are you and bye.

Kim was amazing. I was stalking him whole weekend and had three pics with him. He was the first and last person I've met during the con as I went there early on Friday and late on Sunday. He remembered me so I got loads of kisses and hugs and autograph for free :D He is such a sweetheart

Fangirl away. :D. Do love hearing people having good moments like yours. Makes me so happy for them and for you. Yes, your right. He probably is very familiar with Anna and you did look the part. He can now say he met Anna to his little girl which is so sweet. <3. Ah, true, that is great to know. Thank you. ^_^

Awww, Kim sounds amazing. So happy for you that he remembered you and you got to have all those great moments with him. If he comes again I'm definitely going to meet him.

• Like 1

Fangirl away. :D. Do love hearing people having good moments like yours. Makes me so happy for them and for you. Yes, your right. He probably is very familiar with Anna and you did look the part. He can now say he met Anna to his little girl which is so sweet. <3. Ah, true, that is great to know. Thank you. ^_^

Awww, Kim sounds amazing. So happy for you that he remembered you and you got to have all those great moments with him. If he comes again I'm definitely going to meet him.

This is so cool. We both had great moments and I am so happy to meet other people to fangirl about stuff like this one!

If they ever bring Kim back go and meet him. He is the sweetest guy ever. He picked me for the question during his talk as the guy who was picking the people kept ignoring me even if I was sitting in the first row.

Well, it's been almost a month, but I've only just finished scanning in my photos. If you're still around and fancy the distraction, enjoy!

TARDIS prop shoot

01%20photoshoot%20TARDIS%20reduced%203.j

The rather adorable Amir Arison

02%20photoshoot%20Amir%20Arison%20reduce

Natalia Tena

04%20Photoshoot%20Natalia%20Tena%20reduc

Jeremy Renner

06%20Photoshoot%20Jeremy%20Renner%20redu

Dominic Monaghan

08%20Photoshoot%20Dominic%20Monaghan%20r

Faye Marsay

11%20Photoshoot%20Faye%20Marsay%20reduce

GoT Group and the Door

13%20Photoshoot%20GoT%20Grp%20Nairn_Kend

Famke Janssen

14%20Photoshoot%20Famke%20Janssen%20redu

Sean Maher

16%20Photoshoot%20Sean%20Maher%20reduced

Jack Gleeson

18%20Photoshoot%20Jack%20Gleeson%20reduc

Joe Naufahu

20%20Photoshoot%20Joe%20Naufahu%20reduce

Mads Mikkelsen

23%20Photoshoot%20Mads%20Mikkelsen%20red

Rutger Hauer *happy sigh*

25%20Photoshoot%20Rutger%20Hauer%20reduc

Harold Fi - I mean, Michael Emerson...

27%20Photoshoot%20Michael%20Emerson%20re

Donald Sumpter

29%20Photoshoot%20Donald%20Sumpter%20red

• Like 4

I expect I have left it a bit late to ask, but I don't suppose anyone has a picture of me (I was dressed in the Ariel/Joker mashup costume) preferably with the chap I was with (in a boiler suit - he was a Belter from The Expanse!) We didn't think to take any pictures of ourselves and the only one I have seen I appear to be pulling a ridiculously bewildered face!

I posed for quite a few pictures, hopefully in one of them I don't look as stupid!

Poppy

I expect I have left it a bit late to ask, but I don't suppose anyone has a picture of me (I was dressed in the Ariel/Joker mashup costume) preferably with the chap I was with (in a boiler suit - he was a Belter from The Expanse!) We didn't think to take any pictures of ourselves and the only one I have seen I appear to be pulling a ridiculously bewildered face!

I posed for quite a few pictures, hopefully in one of them I don't look as stupid!

Poppy

Maybe have a look at the SHABS thread in the General Chat forum - Shabs took a lot of pictures of cosplayers and has posted some of them and i think posted a link to others.

• Like 1

Great photos, I would have loved to have met Rutger and Michael.

I can see how Famke made everyone feel totally at ease...

Honestly, Famke was fine with me. I was so busy concentrating on not touching her for the photoshoot that I look a bit perplexed, but I'm still very happy to have met her. She personalized my auto and smiled at me and everything! All my guests were lovely, but yeah, Rutger was probably my favourite. It was a great event.

• Like 1

Forgot to post mine haha But the better ones are up. Have a peek and if you see yourself just say so :-) will hopefully get more up as I get time to edit. Takes forever to edit when you took thousands. Gladly I only put the best ones up, not the rest haha

https://m.facebook.com/john.p.gleason.5/albums/10154390423872560/?ref=bookmarks

Edited by RomeroSavini