Photos Thread

Erin, I love your T-shirt :)

Thank you, I got it on eBay. I try and wear a different t-shirt to each con, so that I know where the photos were taken. Bonnie Langford read the no good part and said to me that "I think you're very good".

• Like 1

image.jpg2_zpsyv2kdd93.jpgimage.jpg5_zpsslo2s91d.jpgimage.jpg1_zps1kqdkiza.jpgimage.jpg6_zpsdz8ucdnd.jpgimage.jpg4_zpspryymkcg.jpgimage.jpg3_zpscbcjaam1.jpgimage.jpg9_zpsgonu2ttf.jpgimage.jpg8_zpsudck7apr.jpgimage.jpg7_zps3nqppj1w.jpgimage.jpg11_zpssdtjzlzy.jpgimage.jpg10_zpspgz4ofzh.jpgimage.jpg13_zpsynoq44j0.jpgimage.jpg12_zpse4zcbpsu.jpg

Whoa -what's up with Peter Mayhew in the one shot? Didn't they offer a re-take?

I know, I am not very keen on this one but they never offered a retake. I think it might be that he was late getting to the photo shoot. I prefer my one from the Star Wars Celebration with him. My brothers one from that though looks like a weekend at Bernie's photo. I don't think Peter's very good at posing when he does the photos.

CoofkDuWEAElt4x.jpg

Epic queue selfie outside of Dominic Monaghan's afternoon session on Saturday :)

Yeah, fella on the right not looking too happy: BE HAPPY! lol Otherwise that is pretty epic! lol

Ahh that's the bloke, best crew member there! :)

• Like 2

image.jpg2_zpsyv2kdd93.jpgimage.jpg5_zpsslo2s91d.jpgimage.jpg1_zps1kqdkiza.jpgimage.jpg6_zpsdz8ucdnd.jpgimage.jpg4_zpspryymkcg.jpgimage.jpg3_zpscbcjaam1.jpgimage.jpg9_zpsgonu2ttf.jpgimage.jpg8_zpsudck7apr.jpgimage.jpg7_zps3nqppj1w.jpgimage.jpg11_zpssdtjzlzy.jpgimage.jpg10_zpspgz4ofzh.jpgimage.jpg13_zpsynoq44j0.jpgimage.jpg12_zpse4zcbpsu.jpg

Whoa -what's up with Peter Mayhew in the one shot? Didn't they offer a re-take?
I know, I am not very keen on this one but they never offered a retake. I think it might be that he was late getting to the photo shoot. I prefer my one from the Star Wars Celebration with him. My brothers one from that though looks like a weekend at Bernie's photo. I don't think Peter's very good at posing when he does the photos.

I would have asked for a retake with peter one for sure... although poor show it wasnt noticed by staff and offered. Rest are fab tho. 😀

Minchb were you at Harrold Perrineaus table? I think I recognise you, I had the comic books with window holes cut out haha! :)

I was indeed!

I thought that was amazing, so organised! I'll definitely be using that idea for my comics in the future hehe. Hope you enjoyed the experience! :D

• Like 1

Never liked getting photos but got one for MJF last year as it was much cheaper than a Diamond for the auto and got another 2 this year and have to say I absolutely loved them.

I am starting to learn to smile in photos and pull a relatively normal face :thumbup:

Excuse the mildly deranged fanboy face and sorry if these are massive.

13782120_10207072745117738_935873130597913892129_10207077909046833_112267361111813903342_10207070090731380_665078621083313906695_10207074474360968_3278381179334

• Like 2

CoofkDuWEAElt4x.jpg

Epic queue selfie outside of Dominic Monaghan's afternoon session on Saturday :)

Yeah, fella on the right not looking too happy: BE HAPPY! lol Otherwise that is pretty epic! lol

Ahh that's the bloke, best crew member there! :)

I certainly can't disagree there!

He's so dreamy these days too ;)