Photos Thread

I only met Jeremy Renner and Elden Henson but that was enough as I did spend a fair bit of running about as my friends were after different guests so we were always in different places from each other. That and I wasn't always so grim looking in my Punisher costume!

13907043_505758369617281_238722482613886

13895323_505758359617282_698426591805592

• Like 1

I never had a prom. :(

I had a prom.

And that's not me saying "haha, I had a prom and you didn't!", it's me saying "I've suffered through a prom."

It's not like the American films show, where everyone looks actually sexy in their tuxedos and tiaras, congregating in their gym hall with big dance scenes (with backing music from a full rock band), and where everyone manages to pair off with someone else for end of the evening activities.

Ours was in a cheap venue, which I got to in a lift off my mates mum in her car, and it was a sober 4 hours of pretty much no male-female interaction (despite the best efforts of the DJ and his copy of 'Now 55: That's What I Call Music'), no prom king/Queen crowning ceremonies and a warning from our teachers that they had informed the local drinking establishments that it was a year 11 prom that evening and anyone showng up in an ill-fitting tux wasn't legally old enough to drink.

You didn't miss out.

• Like 1

Here are my photos from the weekend! I hope this works as I've not posted pictures on a forum for a long time!

Friday (I should've worn heels)

Michael%20Emerson%20-%20Friday_zpsq4ji8o

Mads%20-%20Friday_zpsyhvw1nxa.jpg

Saturday (with heels! :D )

Michael%20Emerson%20-%20Saturday_zpsbuku

Mads%20-%20Saturday_zpsnxxj5oaw.jpg

I'm looking a bit knackered on this one. :huh:

Dominic%20Monaghan_zps2vcylzmt.jpg

• Like 4

Mads is looking particularly perfect in those shots! Lucky woman!

And particularly smoldering in the dance shot. :wub: I saw you had met them too (your cosplay with Tobin is totally fabulous and you looked amazing!). We are both very lucky women!

• Like 1

ezn8no.jpg

Is this photo good or bad? :laugh: hehe

Its one of better ones I have seen...is it just me of does Famke look like Julianna Margulies from the good wife??

OMG she does! We have an imposter everybody :laugh:

Thank you!!

Edited by minchb