Photos Thread

Maybe that's why Murph finds my face confusing. :o

I never said it was confusing :P Just that you reminded me of someone lol. You have a beautiful face.

...That's really lovely actually. I kind of don't know what to say now! Thank you :D If you think of who it is I remind you of do let me know. I've been told I look like so many people, I'm curious to know who's face ressembles mine this time.

I never said it was confusing :P Just that you reminded me of someone lol. You have a beautiful face.

...That's really lovely actually. I kind of don't know what to say now! Thank you :D If you think of who it is I remind you of do let me know. I've been told I look like so many people, I'm curious to know who's face ressembles mine this time.

Not that you don't have a lovely hand, but it doesn't have any place in front of your face haha.

Who else have you been compared to? ;)

yeah, met him a few years back in London. I had seen him wrestle a RAW dark match in the States on Mania weekend and there was a massive buzz around him, he did a thing at a hotel with Foley which never amounted to anything,

anyway, on the uk tour shortly after I saw him at the hotel and got a photo with him, told my mates he was destined for big things and they were not interested at all... now, they regret their decision ever so slightly!

You live and learn haha

Oh wow. What was he like??

he was nice but kinda spaced out... but I don't think I would have wanted it any other way haha

Apologies for dumping a non LFCC snap in here... normal service resume shortly!

dean%20ambrose.jpg

Im soo jealous. A very young ambrose, was that before his shield debut?

Sorry everyone but its my dream to meet this guy 😍 lol

• Like 1

Not that you don't have a lovely hand, but it doesn't have any place in front of your face haha.

Most prominently Avril Lavigne (?!) and when my hair used to be black, Amy Lee. Recently someone came up with Lana Del Rey. Don't get me wrong, these women look fabulous and I am flattered, but I don't see it in the slightest. I think I'll stick with the hand barrier if need be!

• Like 1

yeah, met him a few years back in London. I had seen him wrestle a RAW dark match in the States on Mania weekend and there was a massive buzz around him, he did a thing at a hotel with Foley which never amounted to anything,

anyway, on the uk tour shortly after I saw him at the hotel and got a photo with him, told my mates he was destined for big things and they were not interested at all... now, they regret their decision ever so slightly!

You live and learn haha

Oh wow. What was he like??

he was nice but kinda spaced out... but I don't think I would have wanted it any other way haha

Apologies for dumping a non LFCC snap in here... normal service resume shortly!

Im soo jealous. A very young ambrose, was that before his shield debut?

Sorry everyone but its my dream to meet this guy lol

Yeah, it was before he had been on TV at all

it was just after Wrestlemania 28

Most prominently Avril Lavigne (?!) and when my hair used to be black, Amy Lee. Recently someone came up with Lana Del Rey. Don't get me wrong, these women look fabulous and I am flattered, but I don't see it in the slightest. I think I'll stick with the hand barrier if need be!

Hmmm, no not any of them.

I had literally one photo all week (the total amateur who snapped me and Jack Gleeson applied her own blur filter to the picture so I'm not counting that) and I'm going to be honest, it's likely to be the least interesting picture in this thread.

But screw it, I met Dolph Lundgren.

DOLPH.jpg

I got so caught up in having a photo with him mind that I momentarily lost the ability to have a fringe :mellow:

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 7