Photos Thread

My hair stuck up in this one because of hug lol but i think its funny as it looks like i am punching him in ribs Which i wasnt lol i might have done to Joffrey but Jack was such a laugh. Total opposite to his character. Wish my hair wasnt a riot in this but hey ho lol

https://www.facebook.com/jedimindtrick/media_set?set=a.10153693609862478.1073741876.618542477&type=3&pnref=story

My Batman cosplay pictures. Shout out to the excellent Snake Eyes plus the group of Suicide Squad players Harley, Croc and Mr J :thumbup:

Awww wont work for me at moment. There was some fab cosplay this weekend.

Should work now, I changed the privacy setting

https://www.facebook.com/jedimindtrick/media_set?set=a.10153693609862478.1073741876.618542477&type=3&pnref=story

My Batman cosplay pictures. Shout out to the excellent Snake Eyes plus the group of Suicide Squad players Harley, Croc and Mr J :thumbup:

Awww wont work for me at moment. There was some fab cosplay this weekend.

Should work now, I changed the privacy setting

Fab!!! I have more but waiting until home tomorrow. 😉

My hair stuck up in this one because of hug lol but i think its funny as it looks like i am punching him in ribs Which i wasnt lol i might have done to Joffrey but Jack was such a laugh. Total opposite to his character. Wish my hair wasnt a riot in this but hey ho lol

Your hair honestly doesn't look bad! I only read the first sentence and then went to look at the photos you posted and didn't notice anything weird about your hair in any photos. Only when I read further I realized what photo you were talking about but honestly it's not bad at all!! It's a lovely photo!

Your hair honestly doesn't look bad! I only read the first sentence and then went to look at the photos you posted and didn't notice anything weird about your hair in any photos. Only when I read further I realized what photo you were talking about but honestly it's not bad at all!! It's a lovely photo!

Thanks, very kind of you. I really dont like getting pics taken believe it or not lol as i dont do photos well.

Thanks, very kind of you. I really dont like getting pics taken believe it or not lol as i dont do photos well.

I completely get it! I'm the same. Out of the 4 photo shoots I've had at conventions I hate 2(they look alright when I crop it so that only the noses, smiles and arms are visible). The first time I went to a convention I had probably spent a complete day in total in front of a mirror trying to see how I look best.. I still failed.

But I think you do do photos well, you look lovely!

I completely get it! I'm the same. Out of the 4 photo shoots I've had at conventions I hate 2(they look alright when I crop it so that only the noses, smiles and arms are visible). The first time I went to a convention I had probably spent a complete day in total in front of a mirror trying to see how I look best.. I still failed.

But I think you do do photos well, you look lovely!

Awww ty 😀

I was told not interaction at all....

I wasn't. Sorry.

Edit: actually, I can't swear to that. I was in the middle of an Anxiety attack at the time and the whole thing is a blur in my mind now. All I know is that I went in to "automatic mode" and this was the result.

Edited by Stenun