Gold pass included photo shoot update

I'm really that some of you are still unhappy, but you are essentially getting way more than what was originally included. There is no Diamond Pass Talk costing 10 pounds after all. Also the Gold Pass description never said that this "use vouchers towards more expensive" shoots which some would have preferred would be possible. So I am really not sure what there is "to be looked into." No monetary value was taken away.

If you've already booked a Diamond Pass talk and would like to use the voucher now please check with sales desk if a refund on this ticket could be done. I am trying to reach someone about this, but as everyone is in London right now this will be a bit difficult.

I'm really that some of you are still unhappy, but you are essentially getting way more than what was originally included. There is no Diamond Pass Talk costing 10 pounds after all. Also the Gold Pass description never said that this "use vouchers towards more expensive" shoots which some would have preferred would be possible. So I am really not sure what there is "to be looked into." No monetary value was taken away.

If you've already booked a Diamond Pass talk and would like to use the voucher now please check with sales desk if a refund on this ticket could be done. I am trying to reach someone about this, but as everyone is in London right now this will be a bit difficult.

QS it doesnt matter if SM deem it "more" ots not how it was sold and there are 10 photo guests I would like to use them for instead of talk but told cant. Poor if you ask me and not as described at purchase. Would be different if there ended up being no 10 guests and wasnt possible for SM to provide the vouchers for this but there is!

I think it's another case of damn if you do, damn if you don't personally. I stopped counting the "there's not enough 10 pounds guests" complaints and the "the Gold Passes don't do anything for Diamond Guests now, that's crap" postings weeks ago. Now something is changed because people seemed unhappy and now it is the wrong kind of change.

If you are feeling that strongly about it I can only recommend to go to the Organisers Booth and ask to speak to someone about it. I can't guarantee someone will be on hand right away, but that would be the best option to give direct feedback.

• Like 1

Perhaps an option of if you don't want any of the £10 guests then you can have talk tickets instead might have been better though I guess this might have been difficult to sort out.

I like the idea of the talk tickets but not so last minute had it been said in the first place I might not have bought one of my diamond passes and instead just bought a photo and chanced an auto on a vq knowing I'd got the talk with my gold pass.

It's my first time having a gold pass and I was happily going to get two £10 photo shoots. Now I come and read this and feel totally disappointed. Not everyone likes talk sessions. I almost never go to them. Reason: I don't GET anything from them. From a photo shoot I get a permanent memory, a personal experience that means so much more to me than any public Q & A session. Why change this a day before the event when you have already planned everything carefully? Very disappointed.

• Like 1

I think it's another case of damn if you do, damn if you don't personally. I stopped counting the "there's not enough 10 pounds guests" complaints and the "the Gold Passes don't do anything for Diamond Guests now, that's crap" postings weeks ago. Now something is changed because people seemed unhappy and now it is the wrong kind of change.

I don't think there's a problem with the idea, just the timing.