Anyone having trouble with travel on Sunday?

Is anyone else having trouble getting to the venue on Sunday due to all the closures for the cycle race?

I was hoping to arrive early to get a god VQ for Ian McDiarmid, but it looks like i wonr be able to arrive until 08:30 ish :crying:

Edited by Chanters4

Even if i try to use the buses, the roads are closed so I can't do that either. I could walk but it's almost a 2 hours walk haha

Does the underground/overground not run early enough for you?

If you are coming by car try just park and park nearish on a road that is open and walk

Underground at present always starts around 7am on a Sunday (until 24hr Friday/Saturday running starts in August).

There won't be a problem getting Ian McDiarmid auto

Yeah, it's not even his first LFCC, he'll be busy, but not impossibly busy.

Is anyone else having trouble getting to the venue on Sunday due to all the closures for the cycle race?

I was hoping to arrive early to get a god VQ for Ian McDiarmid, but it looks like i wonr be able to arrive until 08:30 ish :crying:

I am driving on Sunday and plan on coming the long way and using the B3220 (unless someone tells me that road will be closed next lol) to get to the Olympia Car Park. I also want a VQ ticket for Ian. If I get in there before you, I cant promise but I will try and grab an extra one for you

Edited by gazbritten

VQ tickets are one per person, they will not give you one for someone else.

If you queue up again, you'll get another. You can't queue once and get several VQ tickets. (If I remember correctly from another thread?)

Not if the Crew member recognizes you. It is one per Person, and not one per Person each time the Person is queueing. ;)

Well technically you're allowed to go back and get another VQT under the 5 item rule.

Yes, but normally this was always meant as "after you've been through and got your items signed". It was pretty much tolerated over the years, but I am going by the book to avoid anyone going "but the mods said it is okay!!"