Latest Guest Announcement - MILLIE BOBBY BROWN

I've only watched ep 1 so far. Judging from what I've seen, MBB has a bright future ahead of her (I'm a difficult person to impress).

My advice is, go get something from her now. She's going to get roles in major films and the next time SM gets her (say 20 years from now), she'll be a £500 diamond guest.

Darn it, don't have enough time to get a stranger things poster unless I find one that's being sold on a stall, or an 8x10 printed, so hoping there's some good choices on the table hehe.

I've hunted everywhere for a poster and there isn't any about unless someone has any promotional ones at the show.

The only ones you could purchase online were those unofficial 'made-to-order' prints that are too risky on whether you'll get decent quality.

• Like 1

I did and I have to say she was one of the many highlights of the weekend! She was bubbling with energy when I got an autograph from her first thing. Very chatty and seemed very happy to be there. In the photo, she was sitting down and there was no touching, which considering her age was very understandable. But once again very friendly to everyone that I saw get a pic with her and had a constant smile on here face. I'm looking forward to following her career.

• Like 2

Who met Millie today? I only went on the Saturday so sadly didn't get the chance to see her.

I met Millie today! She was a lovely guest and thrilled to be there. I told her the show was fantastic (I think she gets that a lot!) Be good if they can get more of the cast next year, but getting Millie this year was a good result!

• Like 1

I did and I have to say she was one of the many highlights of the weekend! She was bubbling with energy when I got an autograph from her first thing. Very chatty and seemed very happy to be there. In the photo, she was sitting down and there was no touching, which considering her age was very understandable. But once again very friendly to everyone that I saw get a pic with her and had a constant smile on here face. I'm looking forward to following her career.

Gutted I could not meet her, hope Showmasters will bring her back along with the other kids from the show, no touching is understandable, could you at least ask her to do "the angry I' gonna squash you" arm extend hand Force things.... Don't know how to call that, I would have ask her to do that pose if possible