Latest Guest Announcement - MILLIE BOBBY BROWN

Any idea when we will find out what time her photoshoot will most likely be...got 5 photo shoots booked and don't want a clash

I would've thought she'd replace Ron Perlman but obviously best to wait for confirmation.

They already changed the schedule to account for Ron not attending anymore, so she'll have to be added in somewhere else.

Any idea when we will find out what time her photoshoot will most likely be...got 5 photo shoots booked and don't want a clash

I would've thought she'd replace Ron Perlman but obviously best to wait for confirmation.

There were 14 batches available in the shop lol so hopefully she does two sessions (AM & PM)

Many people already made plans about travel for a long time on Sunday, so i personally hope she'll have at least one session in the morning or the early afternoon.

Gutted. I even requested but I'm only there Friday and Saturday. Too late for me to change. I shall hope she finds time to attend Saturday too. A superb actress and guest who more than makes for Perlman imho

• Like 1

They already changed the schedule to account for Ron not attending anymore, so she'll have to be added in somewhere else.

Oh I'd not seen that.

Ok now I definitely have to watch the show. Half a dozen people on Twitter in the 24 hours before this announcement recommended me to watch the show and now this announcement. When does the online shop close? Anybody know?

Ok now I definitely have to watch the show. Half a dozen people on Twitter in the 24 hours before this announcement recommended me to watch the show and now this announcement. When does the online shop close? Anybody know?

It will be open for photos throughout the show.

Guys, she's 12. Can we please stop with the "meh, whatever, not for me" style of responses?

Personally, I'm more than excited! :-)

How about never seen the show, so I am not going to get autograph just because other people like it. If you like it great, but not every guest will get everyone excited.

I can't tell you how relieved I am...to save some money! Not seen the show, happy for those who have and are happy...

Not seen it either mate to be honest with it being Netflix only , it's had rave reviews though.

Its worth watching very much an 80s Amblin/Goonies but with a darker streak. Or Super8 but y'know good

i finnished watching the series last week-

the whole show reminded me of 80's films & TV shows from my childhood-like "altered states, fire starter,stand by me, E.T" and lots of others.

i think the Duffer brothers did a great retro 80's show and Millie was the main star of it with an amazing job.

thou for me my budget it stretched too far as it is, so i'll give her miss so i can actully eat something this weekend.lol

• Like 1

Asking a 12 year old for an autograph.

Definitely one of the 'stranger things' I'll ever do.

I've got younger peoples autographs from Doctor Who. Not paid for them individually though.

Some of the baby Judiths' from The Walking Dead have done photo sessions in the States!

• Like 1

Asking a 12 year old for an autograph.

Definitely one of the 'stranger things' I'll ever do.

I've got younger peoples autographs from Doctor Who. Not paid for them individually though.

Some of the baby Judiths' from The Walking Dead have done photo sessions in the States!

That's just weird :grump:

Gutted. I even requested but I'm only there Friday and Saturday. Too late for me to change. I shall hope she finds time to attend Saturday too. A superb actress and guest who more than makes for Perlman imho

Same here reeeeeeaaaaalllllly gutted, I sure hope they will have her back next year with other actors from the show .... Now a part of me is still hoping to have the surprise either Friday or Saturday to see her name pop up with an on the day ticket, would be a nice treat.... But unfortunately very unlikely