Amazing first time guest anouncement tomorrow at 2 pm Sunday only

If we're not including convention "appearances" so this would be their first proper sit down and sign autos and do photos....

....Andrew Lincoln or Peter Capaldi

Andrew Lincoln has done many other events before (including sitting down and signing).

Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things. She's a lead, British and I doubt she's signed anywhere. She's also completely awesome and the show is the hottest thing right now.

Hope you're wrong , but very plausible .... (Cause I won't be there on Sunday)

I don't know how "it works" with kids actors at convention, but that might be the reason of the only Sunday, also Jason stated a few days ago on FB that he was about to start watching stranger thing, makes sense, such a late announcement , I don't think it's a bigger name, SM would have use it earlier to promote the event further, and Millie Bobby Brown is a new name so this could very well explained why she hasn't appeared at any convention yet..

So once again, hope you're wrong but Jason , you can already start working on getting the kids from Stranger Things for next year.... Joint photoshoot please

• Like 1

Melissa Benefit? (supergirl) heat vision =hot super breath can blow things out....cold? Bit a stretch lol and she is the lead of her show? Relatively new so many not have done a con before?

Again she has done some US ones I believe.

How about Michael Weatherly? New show and everything. I can't imagine he's done a signing before.

He has. Ages ago when Dark Angel was still on.

Fair enough. Least it won't be him then and I won't regret cancelling my trip. Edited by Jensen1378

Just throwing this out there. Completely ignoring any Hot or Cold references that may or may not be a clue, purely based on hottest show etc.....Justin Roiland? Very much doubt he's done any actual proper signings before.

If it was, personally I would lose my Sh@t, as I'm a R&M addict

• Moderators

If we're not including convention "appearances" so this would be their first proper sit down and sign autos and do photos....

....Andrew Lincoln or Peter Capaldi

Andrew Lincoln has done many other events before (including sitting down and signing).

As has Capaldi

I know who it is!!!!!!!!

its Queen_Sindel

Unfortunately Queen Sindel has personally appeared at many, many showmasters events.

well that hit me like a Chinese burn to the face. ok what about that person from that hit tv show, that may or may not have a twitter account and needs to breath like the rest of us and lives on earth.is it that person?

• Like 1

May have already been suggested, apologies if it has but wild guess:

Robert Carlyle, Rumplestiltskin, Once Upon a Time. Fab!

Unfortunately, he's not a huge fan of atteneding cons and is busy filming OUAT in Canada at the minute