Amazing first time guest anouncement tomorrow at 2 pm Sunday only

hang on...

what about charlie hunnam? would fit in as a replacement for ron pearlman. was in sons of anarchy, which was one of the coolest shows on tv, and was set in a hot location.

as far as i know he's not signed before

and im pretty sure he's in the uk still filming for the new weird king arthur/sword in the stone film who's actual name i cant remember.

again, i have no idea why im getting into this one. im not there on the sunday so it makes absolutely no difference to me!

• Like 2

If it is Martin Freeman I hope they can do a last minute diamond pass somehow because it'll be a nightmare otherwise. I would be both squeeing and crying at the impossibility of it.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Personally, I don't really class SDCC as a 'signing' as the cast basically sit at HBO's (for example) booth and just sign promo posters on a conveyer belt system. You don't meet them or have any personal items signed - you essentially enter a lottery to receive one of the signed promo posters at the end. They are there under promo duties per their contracts, you're not paying anything to meet them or get the sig... hence my mentioning of Sophie Turner above.

Yes i totally agree. It's not a proper signing which is why LFCC is the best! :)

hang on...

what about charlie hunnam? would fit in as a replacement for ron pearlman. was in sons of anarchy, which was one of the coolest shows on tv, and was set in a hot location.

as far as i know he's not signed before

and im pretty sure he's in the uk still filming for the new weird king arthur/sword in the stone film who's actual name i cant remember.

again, i have no idea why im getting into this one. im not there on the sunday so it makes absolutely no difference to me!

He has done signings too before fairly recently

Are we allowed another clue? (Are they male or female, have they signed at San Diego etc).

Really hoping for Sophie or Kit but i'm not sure at all with this one.

Could be Rami Malek or Christopher Eccleston (although Chris could be seen as a tv and film guest rather than just a tv guest). Or someone from Sons of Anarchy.

• Like 2