Amazing first time guest anouncement tomorrow at 2 pm Sunday only

To everyone saying "no more Game of Thrones guests" - shush, your opinion is incorrect.

So....bring on Emilia Clarke (I don't care if she has signed at a SDCC before!).

Totally agree I've met 54 Game of Thrones actors so far. Another 8 at this event so I say bring them on, more the merrier I say👍

Shame about Issac as that would have meant I've met all Neds sons

• Like 1

Saw this on Twitter an announcement is to made today about James McAvoy https://twitter.com/unitedagents/status/758231643526139904

But he is not a TV guest, but a movie guest... ><

True but he did some TV stuff in the past like Shamless...

Also he's filming the voice of Hazel for the Watership Down mini tv series and that was a lead char

Edited by Madmalc

Saw this on Twitter an announcement is to made today about James McAvoy https://twitter.com/unitedagents/status/758231643526139904

Yes but if you read the first post it says:

This guest is a lead of there TV show :smile:

The Show they are in is very cool and amazing and very hot right now :smile:

You wouldn't call a film a show, so it means they are currently in a TV series and one of the main cast.

I wonder... if theres an extra clue there and when they say "The Show" they dont mean the tv series... but an actual theatre show?

I think you may be reading too much into it! Not saying that they're not currently in the theatre, I'm just don't think that was a clue to say so.

• Like 1

Also he's filming the voice of Hazel for the Watership Down mini tv series and that was a lead char

Yup but Shameless UK is finished now so the show cannot be "very hot right now"

And I think he was maybe a lead for only few seasons, no ?

And as Rayleth said for Watership Down, it's not currently aired so... :/

Anyway, it makes me think : the show "is cool" and "very hot right now" buuuuut in GOT is the reverse : Winter is coming so basically it was hot and now it's cool, right ?

Of course if it's a GOT guest it could be Nikolaj Coster Waldau?

Be awesome if it was Nikolaj. He is one that I want to meet. Worried about my bank balance though so slightly hoping that it isn't him xD.

He appearead at a con before, autographs and shoots, so it shouldn't be him.

I use the phrasing "shouldn't" on purpose, as Dolph Lundgren did the same event but was announced as a first time signer here too.

No I didn't ;)

I meant you said "so it means they are currently in a TV series" and Watership Down is not aired yet so basically, James is not currently in TV series, right ? :blush:

Sorry ><

• Like 1

Be awesome if it was Nikolaj. He is one that I want to meet. Worried about my bank balance though so slightly hoping that it isn't him xD.

I use the phrasing "shouldn't" on purpose, as Dolph Lundgren did the same event but was announced as a first time signer here too.

He has? I wasn't aware of Nikolaj doing an event appearance before. Must have completely missed that, bummer.

I wonder if 'first time signer' refers to SM events only.

• Like 1

He has? I wasn't aware of Nikolaj doing an event appearance before. Must have completely missed that, bummer.

I wonder if 'first time signer' refers to SM events only.

They said they have never signed anywhere before, so not just SM events

No I didn't ;)

I meant you said "so it means they are currently in a TV series" and Watership Down is not aired yet so basically, James is not currently in TV series, right ? :blush:

Sorry ><

You are correct, I don't think it would be classed as 'hot' either seeing as it's not been aired yet.

I'm saying Kit Harington because

"The Show they are in is very cool and amazing and very hot right now" 'Cool' 'Hot' = A Song of Ice and Fire

Jon Snow is pretty much the lead of the show.

He is filming in Montreal but a lot of the cast are coming back over to Belfast for costume fitting this weekend so he could be in the region.

The Show they are in is very cool and amazing and very hot right now

Edited by Kieran_Housley
  • Like 2