Amazing first time guest anouncement tomorrow at 2 pm Sunday only

Dominic Cooper maybe... Or Matt Ryan. I mean this is mostly coming from the fact that I want to meet my future husbands xD

Matt did an event in June. Sorry to burst your bubble :)

Dominic Cooper has done lots of cons recently in the usa (including a "first avenger" reunion show) so won't be Dominic either

I'm thinking Martin Freeman.

He is a lead in Sherlock, and that show is pretty hot right now as the trailer for the new season has just been released.

I don't think he has done cons before.

Oh jeez! If it was Martin I would squee so hard. Although, not sure if I can afford it as I wouldn't know which I would want him to sign more, Sherlock or Hobbit items.

• Like 1

How about Thomas Brodie-Sangster? He was in Game of Thrones and Doctor Who and in Doctor Who he describes the Doctor as being "like fire and ice and rage" also with what happened to Jojen Reed it was in the snow and then there was fire? Fits pretty well with the clues but I'm sure he's signed before, I can dream can't I? 😂

Personally, I don't really class SDCC as a 'signing' as the cast basically sit at HBO's (for example) booth and just sign promo posters on a conveyer belt system. You don't meet them or have any personal items signed - you essentially enter a lottery to receive one of the signed promo posters at the end. They are there under promo duties per their contracts, you're not paying anything to meet them or get the sig... hence my mentioning of Sophie Turner above.

• Like 2

Oh I would love some Wynonna Earp guest... but I am not sure if they did sign or not last week-end in San Diego...

Pretty sure Sophie Turner already signed somewhere... so I won't have my comics signed by the two Jean Grey on screen...

anyway, few hours and we will know !

• Like 1

oo sounds exciting :D Wise moves on not using the word "big"... would only spark up the immature people :P

sorry but whatever we say there will be some that don't like the guest so it all washes over us now, its a bit of fun just like presents at christmas some you like some you don't but its a hole lot of fun whiting to find out on christmas day , we will carry on announcing guest this way its what we do and it hurts no one :-) this show amazing and this guest is a really great guest :-)

Am glad to hear it :D though you can stop hyping up now... Im buzzing way too much about it already lol