Amazing first time guest anouncement tomorrow at 2 pm Sunday only

no offence to anyone out there but i really hope this isn't a game of thrones guest because news flash it isn't the only hot tv series out there right now everyone but please don't take offence to this i'm just saying my piece

Massive GOT fan... But fully agree with you. A lot of GOT guests already, would be good if this guest adds a bit more diversity considering we have had guests cancel from flash/arrow, etc

no offence to anyone out there but i really hope this isn't a game of thrones guest because news flash it isn't the only hot tv series out there right now everyone but please don't take offence to this i'm just saying my piece

Massive GOT fan... But fully agree with you. A lot of GOT guests already, would be good if this guest adds a bit more diversity considering we have had guests cancel from flash/arrow, etc

thank you for understanding my viewpoint here

• Showmasters Admin

oo sounds exciting :D Wise moves on not using the word "big"... would only spark up the immature people :P

sorry but whatever we say there will be some that don't like the guest so it all washes over us now, its a bit of fun just like presents at christmas some you like some you don't but its a hole lot of fun whiting to find out on christmas day , we will carry on announcing guest this way its what we do and it hurts no one :-) this show amazing and this guest is a really great guest :-)

• Like 3

• Showmasters Admin

Why use singular sometimes and plural an other times ?

That's weird. But I can only think of guests who already signed somewhere...

Can't wait tomorrow !

No mystery to work out there, it's probably as simple as the fact that Jason is dyslexic, and I think he copes very well with the lengthy posts he has to make sometimes!

do i copy ? i did not know i did that ? wow :-D i do not i just repeat myself a lot :-)

What about Kunal Nayyar think he's still in theatre at the moment - not sure I can fit to the clues though and I have no idea whether he has signed before?

He has done a signing fairly recently, as has Jesse Eisenberg who is with him in the West End.

I'm thinking Martin Freeman.

He is a lead in Sherlock, and that show is pretty hot right now as the trailer for the new season has just been released.

I don't think he has done cons before.

Edited by pmunday79
  • Like 1