Amazing first time guest anouncement tomorrow at 2 pm Sunday only

Charlie Cox and Dominic Cooper have done cons before.

Does 'never signed before anywhere' include a massive event in San Diego?

If they've never signed at San Diego then that really narrows it down.

'Hot right now' could be Tom Ellis from Lucifer.

I'd love it to be Emilia Clarke ('cool' and 'hot' aka song of ice and fire) but is she really the lead of GoT? It seems to be split between Lena, Peter, Emilia and Kit, and she doesn't stand out as the lead.

EDIT

I misread it! It says 'a lead' not 'the lead'. So if SDCC doesn't count as a signing then it could still be Emilia Clarke

See my edit ^^

She did a signing back in May

Jo Frost: Nanny On Tour

Frost = cool and do I really need to explain the 'hot' part? :dance:

But please - no more GOT people. We have enough as it is. It's not the only show to ever have existed.

I'm not bothered if it's a guest I'm not interested in, I just want it to be someone from a different franchise for all the people that aren't GOT fans.

The Showmasters twitter account even replied to someone earlier today, saying "We've probably got enough GOT guests for now I'd say" and that's a direct quote.

Edited by kelligrafie
  • Like 1

Jo Frost: Nanny On Tour

Frost = cool and do I really need to explain the 'hot' part? :dance:

But please - no more GOT people. We have enough as it is. It's not the only show to ever have existed.

I'm not bothered if it's a guest I'm not interested in, I just want it to be someone from a different franchise for all the people that aren't GOT fans.

The Showmasters twitter account even replied to someone saying "We've probably got enough GOT guests for now I'd say" and that's a direct quote.

I'm not a GoT fan either, but SM aren't gonna turn down guests just because they've already got a few from that show appearing. Especially if it's one of the stars that will be popular.

I'm hoping it no someone I want to see. Well with the whole not going at one of the two i wanted to see cancelled and I've booked an event in Boston instead so saving what money I'd have spent on hotel and food for there. Plus a guest who has never signed before. Everyone I can think of right now has signed before.

andrew lincoln because the walking dead and i really dont need to explain connections to the clues

He's signed at multiple events before.

both thankful for the heads up there... and resenting you slightly for ruining one i was hoping it might be :P

• Moderators

andrew lincoln because the walking dead and i really dont need to explain connections to the clues

both thankful for the heads up there... and resenting you slightly for ruining one i was hoping it might be :P

Sorry dude :(

• Like 1

Sorry dude :(

ahh dw i shall let you off... especially if as compensation you can get me a discounted price on whoever it is :D

cant blame a guy for trying lol

• Like 1

Could be Kit Harington?

I don't want to spoil GoT for anyone, but 'cool' and 'hot' could link to something that was revealed in season 6...

Cool= _ _ _ _ _

Hot= _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He'd be an amazing guest but i'm not sure what his...parents...would think about him attending ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Please don't tell me this means I have to print out the schedule AGAIN

Maybe just scribble a few amendments ;)

(I know the feeling though, I spent quite a while today writing up the shoot times of every single guest and at least a handful are gonna have to change! At least Sunday there's already a nice gap in photo C that can just be filled)