Amazing first time guest anouncement tomorrow at 2 pm Sunday only

These are the announcements that scare me as I'm a total TV person rather than a movie person. That coupled with the fact that I'm only doing Saturday makes me hope that it isn't somebody I'm interested in :(

ahh can you at least give us a few good guesses though? :P

Could it be someone currently in a theatre show hence only doing Sunday? I can't think of who might fit the clues though

Is Kit Harrington still in his play

harington is working in montreal on a film at the moment

Charlie Cox and Dominic Cooper have done cons before.

Does 'never signed before anywhere' include a massive event in San Diego?

If they've never signed at San Diego then that really narrows it down.

'Hot right now' could be Tom Ellis from Lucifer.

I'd love it to be Emilia Clarke ('cool' and 'hot' aka song of ice and fire) but is she really the lead of GoT? It seems to be split between Lena, Peter, Emilia and Kit, and she doesn't stand out as the lead.

I misread it! It says 'a lead' not 'the lead'. So if SDCC doesn't count as a signing then it could still be Emilia Clarke

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

Ok clue is:

"The Show they are in is very cool and amazing and very hot right now"

Both "cool" and "hot" = A Song of Ice and Fire = Game of Thrones, simples!

I'm guessing either Emilia Clarke or Kit Harrington as I could be wrong but I don't think they've done signings before? They are certainly a lead of their show...

Maybe Aiden Gillen...

Didn't I see a thread with a list of Thrones actors that haven't done cons? Anyone recall where that was so the list can be scrutinised?

(I'm that sure it's a Thrones guest!)

• Like 1

If they've never signed at han Diego then that really narrows it down.

I'd love it to be Emilia Clarke ('cool' and 'hot' aka song of ice and fire) but is she really the lead of GoT? It seems to be split between Lena, Peter, Emilia and Kit, and she doesn't stand out as the lead.

it means never signed anywhere... so yh SDCC really narrows the list down lol. emilia clarke has definitely done a signing at sdcc. and i agree with you i dont think you can claim one individual leads GOT... we have to think elsewhere.

Tom Ellis is a good suggestion :)

Yes but I'm sure the clue was "a lead" of their show - Emilia Clarke would be in contention but someone said she's done a signing before...

• Like 1

These are the announcements that scare me as I'm a total TV person rather than a movie person. That coupled with the fact that I'm only doing Saturday makes me hope that it isn't somebody I'm interested in :(

Rami Malek? Travis Fimmel?

Edited by TrinityKiller24

well i say my usual guess .. nathan fillion ... even though it not right (sobs)

but though as a bit of a side guess ,

Melissa Benoist

from supergirl .. hot lasers from eyes .... freeze breath ... just throwing stuff out there one day i will be right lol

• Like 2

Rami Malek? Travis Fimmel?

Was Rami Malek not at the comic con promoting season 2 of Mr Robot. I met him in New York in 2015.

EDIT

I misread it! It says 'a lead' not 'the lead'. So if SDCC doesn't count as a signing then it could still be Emilia Clarke

See my edit ^^