Extra Guest Day ADDED - JEREMY RENNER - Friday

Admin - are we allowed to post "ticket for sale" for SM photoshoots type posts here or is this not allowed? (apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but i wasn't sure and couldn't see!)

Not allowed. You're actually not allowed to sell the tickets on at all.

• Like 1

Admin - are we allowed to post "ticket for sale" for SM photoshoots type posts here or is this not allowed? (apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but i wasn't sure and couldn't see!)

Not allowed. You're actually not allowed to sell the tickets on at all.

Yes, if any are found being sold on resale sites as well they will be cancelled.

• Like 1

Haven't been for a while. Wasn't planning on going either till 5 weeks ago. Never been so excited and terrified at the same time xx

Likewise. Wasn't meant to be going but got surprised by amazing friends and family (I will shut up about that eventually but today is not that day). Excited to the extreme and nervous.

• Like 1

I know this is impossible to say for definite until the day, but generally does everyone (or close enough to) who queue for top guests like Jeremy get their autograph in the end? I'm here Saturday/Sunday and confident that I will at some point in the weekend, was more just my curiosity wondering. Never been to a big event like this one!

It's hard to say as we really don't know what the queues will be like. Last year I believe most Diamond guests did get through some VQ's but I don't know if that was just on the Sunday - MJF didn't as he was Diamond only and I thinks Sigourney only got through less than 20.

I don't know what VQ the others got up to but I do recall a few saying they had gotten through.

I would say that it's no where near everyone who queues on a general ticket though.

Edited by Raylenth

I know this is impossible to say for definite until the day, but generally does everyone (or close enough to) who queue for top guests like Jeremy get their autograph in the end? I'm here Saturday/Sunday and confident that I will at some point in the weekend, was more just my curiosity wondering. Never been to a big event like this one!

Any time I've gone To the summer event I've always gone gold (which helps with non diamond guests for autographs and photos speeds up queue time and no vq ticket needed) I have always managed to do everything that I've purchased a diamond pass for with the aid of a gold pass (unless something changed by the celeb. I didn't get a diamond for Christopher lloyd but got a vq ticket (gold benefits dont work on a diamond guest) and I never got to meet him because his queues were always so long I think my vq ticket was 275....and so to guarantee meeting someone diamond and gold helps to speed up your day, I'd say though 90% of the time you should be fine if you get to the diamond guests first to get vq tickets (if you don't have a diamond pass for them) and hope for a low number

• Moderators

So much depends on how quickly the guest signs. Christopher Lloyd has been quite slow both events I know about. Jeremy we don't know (but he's used to premieres and big US cons so *may* be pretty speedy)

• Like 1

I'm resigned to fact I'm not getting Jeremy's auto.(and Dolph's and Famke's)

There was a chance when he was announced for Friday, but as diamond guests will get first dibs on top of their sat/sun benefits, there's no chance for us mere mortals

Edited by andrewrolar
  • Like 1

I'm resigned to fact I'm not getting Jeremy's auto.(and Dolph's and Famke's)

There was a chance when he was announced for Friday, but as diamond guests will get first dibs on top of their sat/sun benefits, there's no chance for us mere mortals

Get a VQ as you never know - you may get one, they may be quick signers and you may not. But you definitely won't without one.