Guest Cancellation - Melendy Britt

This is now the 8th or 9th guest who I wanted to see who has cancelled. I know 'these things happen... blah, blah, blah.' But this is a lot. There are still many guests I'm going to see, but I'm not jumping up and down like I was last year. Most I'm mopping up. I know cancellations happen and the quality of guests is subjective, but I don't think this event is as good as last year, even before many of the cancellations. Sorry, I know many of you will disagree, but this is my opinion on the matter. I know there's not long to go, but it would be nice if a few last minute additions were made. After last year I got the impression that LFCC would get bigger and better, year on year. I'm not sure about that.

• Like 5

Oh no! :( I was debating whether to get a vintage She-Ra figure for Melendy to sign, I had also just yesterday conducted an epic search of the loft to find my Best of She-Ra DVD which I hoped to have signed too. Melendy - if you read this forum, PLEASE come back next year, we all want to see you!

Oh no! :( I was debating whether to get a vintage She-Ra figure for Melendy to sign

I was looking at one earlier in the year but had to pass on it as didnt have enough on me at the time. Least on the positive side can sit and watch She-Ra DVDs and console yourself :thumbup:

• Like 1