Guest Cancellation - Ron Perlman

For me I remember Ron firstly as Salvatore in Name of the Rose, then as Vincent in Beauty and the Beast and lastly in Alien Resurrection. Just looking at his scope of work I'd also have watched him in Ice Pirates but I only ever watched it once not long after it came out and dont really recall any of it :-(

First Neill now Perlman - what if them two were the only two you were interested in, can a Fri / sat / sun entry ticket refund be granted? As that's the case for one of us now.

No. Entry tickets are entry to the show, they are not related to specific guests. Entry tickets are only refunded if the whole whow is cancelled.

Unfortunately this is true. Personally I think it's a bad policy that needs review but it stands for now.

Standard condition for any event of this type.

For example, you don't get a refund for a theatre ticket if an actor is replaced by an understudy, or a sports match if a particular player isn't playing.

Here we are with another "this is the way it is, accept it" line of argument! *lol*

But no, I'll behave and leave it alone this time.

All clearly stated in t&cs so no one should really expect an entry ticket refund based on Ron cancelling.

Got my refund

Did you get the email I'm still waiting to get that :/

Me too, though I was fairly late to the party and I also got the duo shoot.

Update: Just got my single-shoot refund email. Now just waiting for the Coates / Perlman refund. :)

Got my refund

Did you get the email I'm still waiting to get that :/

Me too, though I was fairly late to the party and I also got the duo shoot.

Update: Just got my single-shoot refund email. Now just waiting for the Coates / Perlman refund. :)

Still waiting for my single one ordered in January :/ hopefully it'll come soon

With any announcement you take your chances, however I believe the lack of communication between Mr. Perlman and Showmasters in the announcement of his cancellation has meant the 'inmates took charge' and made their own assumptions.

Sadly too many people are trying to play Captain on things they frankly know nothing about.

I still maintain Showmasters should liaise with their guests (in an official capacity) on matters such as statements on social media.

Just my 2 cents on the matter...

For me I remember Ron firstly as Salvatore in Name of the Rose, then as Vincent in Beauty and the Beast and lastly in Alien Resurrection. Just looking at his scope of work I'd also have watched him in Ice Pirates but I only ever watched it once not long after it came out and dont really recall any of it :-(

Price yourself lucky. The main thing I remember about Ice Pirates is that I wanted the movie to be over with as soon as possible xD

Price yourself lucky. The main thing I remember about Ice Pirates is that I wanted the movie to be over with as soon as possible xD

I may have done too and it could be why I've not watched it since. I know I've watched some dire stuff in my time. Mind you I remember when I watched Aliens the first time and was bored stupid.

I could never get into SOA but I did enjoy him in Hellboy 1 & 2, Primal Force, Beauty and The Beast and yes even Alien Resurrection but he wasn't a massive draw for me in all honesty but I do feel for those who were looking forward to seeing him.

P.S. He'd make a great Cable!