Guest Cancellation - Ron Perlman

I mostly always remember Ron for Beauty and The Beast though. I loved that series.

Loved Beauty and the Beast. It was for that and Hellboy that I wanted to meet Ron.

I'm gutted he had to cancel but completely understand that these things can happen. I hope he can make a future event.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

With any announcement you take your chances, however I believe the lack of communication between Mr. Perlman and Showmasters in the announcement of his cancellation has meant the 'inmates took charge' and made their own assumptions.

Sadly too many people are trying to play Captain on things they frankly know nothing about.

I still maintain Showmasters should liaise with their guests (in an official capacity) on matters such as statements on social media.

Just my 2 cents on the matter...

There are SO many people involved in these kinds of deals you can't control what a person does or doesn't write on their social media. They tend to want to let their fans know asap and then let "the people" deal with all the nitty gritty official stuff.

Of course its annoying but its just part and parcel of the live nature of social media

Just wondering if anyone's photoshoot money has gone back into their accounts yet? I had the email but its not back in my account yet. I was hoping i'd have it before the event so I could use it for someone else, but, alas, unfortunately it doesn't look like it will be.

Just wondering if anyone's photoshoot money has gone back into their accounts yet? I had the email but its not back in my account yet. I was hoping i'd have it before the event so I could use it for someone else, but, alas, unfortunately it doesn't look like it will be.

Yep, checked this morning and my money has gone back into my account.

Can you remember what day you got your email pal?

My husband and I got the diamond refunds today.

Has any one had a refund on pre paid autograph had photo shoot refund but not for auto have emailed store and on here but nothing back yet so thought would ask if any one had many thanks

You can't pre book autos. Do you mean the Diamond pass?

simon_m_davies, on 28 Jul 2016 - 11:45 AM, said:

TrinityKiller24, on 28 Jul 2016 - 11:42 AM, said:

simon_m_davies, on 28 Jul 2016 - 11:39 AM, said:

I got my email about cancellation/refund on Tuesday, and the money was back in my bank yesterday, if that's any help :smile:

This site is autograph pre-order for People who can't attend, not for prebooking autographs to pick them up in Person at the Show. This is run completely separately. The shop e-mail address for tickets won't be able to help you.

Those refunds were made separately - that is if they even started them before the Show in the first place.

Yo buddy. Got my email notifying me of a refund on Monday. My statement shows the refund was issued on Wednesday but the actual cash went back into my account yesterday.

Agree that we know the risks, but I think tickets could be at least transferable. I know it's more work for the organisers, but then at least nobody loses out. If you are unable to transfer your ticket, you can't blame the organisers, because at least they gave you that option to try (most charge anyway for the option, but you wouldn't be as out of pocket as you could be with the situation as it stands).

Two weeks ago, I was given a surgery cancellation date - today (Sat), which I had to take or wait 2 more months for my procedure, so I now can't do tomorrow (Sunday). In this situation, Ron cancelling has done me a favour because I've got my money back. However I lose my money on a Rutger Hauer photo shoot and entry ticket. If I could sell them on, then everyone would be happy. But as the situation stands, it's lucky I'm not losing money on a Diamond pass. Something like my situation can't be helped, which is why I think it is unfair they don't at least offer a transfer option.