The rush to queue?

I only have four definite guests (Mads Mikkelsen, Jack Gleeson, Tobin Bell & Michael Emerson), though if all goes according to plan there are a handful of others I'm hoping to get autographs from. Last year I think I only had three or four planned and ended up getting autographs from nine guests. :)

Oh yes, that is how it can easily end up, haha. I'm actually only getting one auto now, since assuming Ron is not showing up. But I could definitely see myself getting a few more, depending on how everything works out.

im going for

dolph lundgren

famke janssen

tobin bell

kin coates

rutger hauer

jon heder

harold perrineau

jamie kennedy

aaron stanford

judge reinhold

john ashton

dominic monaghan

keith david

rex smith

jason david frank

julian sands

steven berkoff

ted dibiase

jim duggan

gemma whelan

ellie kendrick

natalia tena

faye marsey

Laurie Holden

All on the same day? :angel:

yeah on the Saturday, I know I wont get them all but its just a list of the ones id like to. im going to get the VQ tickets, then do as many as I can who don't have one then line up for the bigger names

Woah, I was joking but you're being serious??

Good luck, dude, you're going to need it! I hope you catch 'em all! :-)

thanks bro, I got 15 autos last year ill get as many as and what I cant get ill just have the money to spend on the stalls. everything crossed tho

As soon as the doors open its like the first day of sales at Harrods, isn't it? People stampeding through the doors and frantically looking around to see where they get VTs for their favorite guests from.

Or do they make you queue up in the mornings now and only give out VTs once a big line has formed?

article-1341695-0C94CF76000005DC-175_634

I assume that Judge Reinhold can be very busy.

I don't think he will be. He was only an 80s sidekick really. You can tell who will be busy by how many posts there are in the guest announcement threads.

I don't think he will be. He was only an 80s sidekick really. You can tell who will be busy by how many posts there are in the guest announcement threads.

Only? The 80s had the best sidekicks.

But yeah, he's there for all 3 days so he shouldn't be too busy.

• Like 1

And yet...I'm getting him to sign two items that have nothing to do with Beverly Hills Cop....

He was in this little movie called GREMLINS...maybe you've heard of it ;)

He also played himself in Clerks - The Animated Series.

As soon as the doors open its like the first day of sales at Harrods, isn't it? People stampeding through the doors and frantically looking around to see where they get VTs for their favorite guests from.

Or do they make you queue up in the mornings now and only give out VTs once a big line has formed?

No, unfortunately giving out VQ's is like plague victims scrabbling to grab the last vial of antibiotics!

No, unfortunately giving out VQ's is like plague victims scrabbling to grab the last vial of antibiotics!

Or these days maybe I should have said it's like a rare Pokémon appearing in Central Park at midnight!

• Like 1

Technically there's nothing stopping you from going there now (except maybe the police if you're planning to spend the week on the street), but the door opening times to be let into the queue hall are:

Friday - 8:30am

Saturday - 7am

Sunday - 8am

It's up to you what time you get there though. I know some people like to get there at silly o'clock.

And yet...I'm getting him to sign two items that have nothing to do with Beverly Hills Cop....

I don't think he'll have a VT queue is what I meant. He had only a supporting role in Gremlins.

I don't think he'll have a VT queue is what I meant. He had only a supporting role in Gremlins.

You never know. He has been in a lot of films.

just write down who you want so you don't miss anyone and practice hurrying whilst scanning for their pictures to find the desks!

Or let me have the list of who you want and I can try and see on Friday where they will be sitting if their desks are set up.

Edited by Raylenth

I've never used a VQ ticket before but I feel that this year I'll have to since all the guests I want will probably be particularly busy. Little bit nervous about this but I get nervous about everything. Ball of nerves.

Who are you wanting to meet?

It'll go fine. Just head straight to the guest area and grab all VQ's in one go. Then you can plan what order is best to meet them.

• Like 1

I wouldnt necessarily put too more store in that as there'll be plenty of attendees who don't use the forums.