Ron Perlman Cancellation?

Well hopefully everyone should be pretty much prepared for a full cancellation already and on the slim chance he can still do a partial attendance I thinks things will be limited anyway so everyone will have to calmly assess how it will affect them. Calmly.......yeah right!

I was so devastated that Ron cancelled, that i actually cried. I bought my diamond pass somewhere in february, so i was really looking forward for quite a while.

But after all, i don't think he cancelled intentionally. Anything can happen in half-a-year's time. If there was more urgent business to attend, film related or personal, giving out autos and posing for photos comes second, regardless how many people bought tickets.

So anybody who is mad at Ron is totally unreasonable. Get a life. The world doesn't come to an end if you don't get an autograph or a photo.

Now i only wonder how it will work with refunds/exchanges. It looks like it will be A MESS.

I feel your pain. I felt the same when Sam Neill cancelled earlier this year. Devastated but these things happen. I hope SM can get them both back again soon.

we can moan all we like, the agro I went through to get his diamond pass was just silly. Hes not coming hes said so and we just need to play the waiting game now to see when we will be given a refund so we can move on to other guests. no doubt later today sm will say, but im am a bit worried as lisa Wilcox pulled out of a few, made it public, I said on here and it was over a month later they took her off, I also heard margot kidder pulled out of Exeter in may and we all only found out in the night before the show. I think the actors should contact sm and get sm to do it so we don't have all this crap to deal with over the weekend as lets face it to those who got a diamond pass are going to be really upset. lets just hope sm make a statement today clear all this up and sort refunds so we can at least have more spending money at LFCC.

• Like 2

I sometimes suspect that when a guest does confirm they cannot attend to SM, they look to get another guest in their place ( note I did not say replacement!) before making an official announcement to a) soften the blow, and B) give the attendees an opportunity to avoid taking a refund.

I would not be surprised to see this happen when the inevitable "guest cancellation" thread for Ron is posted possibly later today...

I can't see a replacement diamond guest happening at this late stage, besides the lineup is strong as it is!

Well, Cucumberbatch is definitely in the UK at the moment, he might be free for a day :whistling:

sadly i cant press the like button more than once on this comment :(

• Like 1

I can't see a replacement diamond guest happening at this late stage, besides the lineup is strong as it is!

Well, Cucumberbatch is definitely in the UK at the moment, he might be free for a day :whistling:

sadly i cant press the like button more than once on this comment :(

Would it be very egocentric to like my own post?

Is anyone else reloading the forum every few minutes, waiting for the official cancellation announcement? :angel:

I am but at the same time I'm starting to think the announcement may come this afternoon/tomorrow to allow the time zone difference for SM to speak to Ron's people in the US.