Ron Perlman Cancellation?

Just feel sorry for fans that's all

I get that. but true fans will know someone Like Ron Pearlman wouldnt cancel if he could avoid doing so. :P its disappointing but we have to look forward, those that had passes, now have money for other passes, etc

and i was going on about my clash with Ron and Jack and now problem solved *trying to be positive*

and way to go Rory :P that is kind of positive lol

If Ron manages to wangle an appearance somehow... all good.

If he doesn't... I'll be gutted, to be sure, but well, that's money I can spend on a fair few actors I was going to sacrifice for the sake of my budget, so I'm just going to look at the positives here.

• Like 2

• Moderators

And they just managed to give us the schedule

it is now slightly out of date

i asked bout that and David ignored me

Rory we are still working on getting an official confirmation, please give us some time to do this first any schedule updates will only follow once we have something concrete from Rons team.

And they just managed to give us the schedule

it is now slightly out of date

i asked bout that and David ignored me

Rory we are still working on getting an official confirmation, please give us some time to do this first any schedule updates will only follow once we have something concrete from Rons team.

I am just joking. We still have 7 days and I will probably learn the schedule on the way to the con anyway so... :)

• Like 1

Yikes that is a disappointment and a good chunk of money lost for both Showmasters and fans who were making the trip just for him!

I'm hoping that the gap in the line up might lead to another good Diamond Guest replacement.

• Like 1

I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach, but we all know it can happen, there's always a risk of last minute cancellations.

Random cheeky question, if it gets confirmed by Show masters that he has cancelled can we still have the dog tags made for the Diamond Passes. I'm presuming they have been printed up by now?

• Like 3