Ron Perlman Cancellation?

The office will be closed now, as soon as the mods see this they will try and get them a message but the office may also have difficulty getting hold of Ron's people given that it's the weekend. They will comment as soon as they can.

there is going to be some major refunds, all the diamond pass, joint pics and normal pics :( we can all hope there is a last min change tho. and sm will help us sort all this when they can

• Like 2

So... i know we havent heard from SM but guessing people have heard of his twitter post about no longer being able to attend?

Diamond guest cancelling a week before LFCC... gutting much :( wonder if they will get a replacement?

obviously cancellations cant be helped, im sure if he could he would still be attending!

• Like 1

lol i hope they do delete it... forgot to refresh my thread browser tab so didnt spot the other thread. rookie mistake lol

You've been merged I hope the experience wasn't painful

it felt strange actually... like i was in the matrix :P

and do we have to start doing this already? havent we learnt our lesson by now with the negative moaning... if this is happening, its happening and it cant be helped. is it dissapointing? yes. but lets not try and depress ourselves too much here hey. Let's wait to hear what SM says

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1