UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

Just a heads up people

If you try and get into an earlier photoshoot (like the morning slot instead of an afternoon slot) because of a flight/train then the crew will ask to see plane/train tickets.

I saw it happen so many times last year. People saying they had flights and trains to catch but couldn't provide proof.

I am really glad they ask for proof, I saw many people try this last year too and I chuckled when they walked away disappointed. All because they couldn't be bothered to wait. This is why I book all 3 days so that I can get everything done... :smile:

I think guest should not cancel events its not fair on fans who spend lots of money to meet them. Guests when are invited should stick to event schedule instead of other commitments. If they have filming to do chat shows etc they should not agree to attend any conventions / events unless they are 100% available. its the fans that keeps them going, make them popular. Guests should think about their fans. Ron Perlman should have thought before instead of leaving the cancellation a week before the event. I feel for Ron's fans who make effort to buy tickets for photo shoots, talks, autographs collectors items and dress up. Organiser when invite guests to attend the event to make they are 100% committed to attend the events.

Aftab, no actor will EVER attend a signing show if they are locked into it. I know it's disappointing when they cancel but that is the way all these shows run, it's in all the T's & C' that guests attend subject to work commitments. If it's not work, guests can still cancel due to illness or family emergency's so even if you factor out work there is still no guarantee they will actually attend.

Everyone who wants to come to these shows to meet the guests has to factor in that they can, and often do cancel. If you can;t afford for that to happen then you really need to think about whether you can afford to risk it.

Acting is their career. Even for people like Ron being on a job can lead to connections to more job offers. None of them are going to risk that to come to convention. Also no actor is going to tell a studio 'Sorry, I know you've got millions of dollars invested in this, but no, I won't be there for a reshoot so you can get it on TV on schedule, I've got to go to a convention'

Edited by Raylenth

• Moderators

I've had to hide a couple of posts in this thread so will address why, as murph has said above unfortunately guests wouldn't attend events if there was a no cancellation clause as their primary body of work will always come first. Sadly cancellations generally happen because of circumstances out of ours and the guests hands.

Also the amount of posts I've seen from attendee's saying they had the dates booked off and can't come anymore because work have told them they need to come in. It doesn't matter how powerful an actor is and how central they are to the plot no one is irreplaceable - if they **** off the network enough by refusing to come in for work they can always be replaced.

• Moderators

If I've already given people an answer on Twitter, can people not spam the forum with the same questions?

It makes it really difficult to help people that haven't had a response, and you're only going to get the same answer.

It finishes at 10.05 but you won't make it in 5 minutes as you will be stopped if the crew see you running. 2 options - miss it, email the shop and hope they give you a refund though I'd say that was doubtful, or buy a LFCC entry ticket and go through that entry at 9 and make the shoot. Just depends which you want more.

Edited by Raylenth

Would someone who is a regular mind checking over this and seeing if I have any worries - I am freaking out about the ones in BOLD. I do have gold passes

Friday

Dolph Lundgren (Diamond) 10:00AM (PhotoA)

Amir Arison 10:10AM (PhotoB)

Bronson Pinchot 11:15AM (PhotoA)

Keith David 13:45PM (PhotoB)

Amir Arison 10:10AM (PhotoB)

Saturday

Elden Henson 09:50AM (PhotoB)

Natalia Tena 10:30AM (PhotoC)

Ron Perlman (Diamond) 11:00AM (PhotoA)

GoT Group - Hold the Door 12:05PM (Green Screen Area)

Famke Janssrn 12:25PM (PhotoA)

Bonnie 14:00PM (PhotoC)

Steven Berkoff 16:50PM (PhotoD)

Sunday

Jack Gleeson 09:40AM (PhotoB)

Jeremy Renner (Diamond) 11:45AM (PhotoA)

John Ashton 12:40PM (PhotoC)

Judge Reinhold 12:45PM (PhotoC)

Ian McDiarmid 13:10PM (PhotoC)

Just seen Ron's Twitter too. So gutted, he's the main reason I decided to come and first ever diamond pass/ vip for any convention ever. Can't be helped when it comes to film scheduling though and it's a risk we all take. Now how do I spend the money when it gets refunded?

He was my first-ever Diamond Pass too. :( Mind you, I'm very lucky to have met him once already, so can't complain too much. And, hey, at least we don't have to queue up for that Diamond Pass now, right? Plus, more money to spend on other guests! Hey, when life hands you lemons... *sniff*

• Like 1

Just seen Ron's Twitter too. So gutted, he's the main reason I decided to come and first ever diamond pass/ vip for any convention ever. Can't be helped when it comes to film scheduling though and it's a risk we all take. Now how do I spend the money when it gets refunded?

Say it aint so

• Like 1

If you have low diamond pass number for Dolph, do that first then do Amir. If you have a high number then do it then other way around.

Saturday isn't a problem as GoT finished before Famke starts.

Please help....

I bought lots of Photo shoot tickets... But can't get there until Midday as I have to feed all my baby camels..

I Have to leave Early, As I doing free rides down the Beach which is miles away... Hmm and I'm going out in the Late afternoon to.. Might catch a movie or something...

Now, Could I get all my photos done at the same time please... If I go to Photo shoot A and hand out my photo shoot tickets to the nice crew members they can run and get the guests and I could get all my photo shoots done very quickly... I'm sure nobody will mind... I could be in and out before anyone notices... :smile:

• Like 7

Please help....

I bought lots of Photo shoot tickets... But can't get there until Midday as I have to feed all my baby camels..

I Have to leave Early, As I doing free rides down the Beach which is miles away... Hmm and I'm going out in the Late afternoon to.. Might catch a movie or something...

Now, Could I get all my photos done at the same time please... If I go to Photo shoot A and hand out my photo shoot tickets to the nice crew members they can run and get the guests and I could get all my photo shoots done very quickly... I'm sure nobody will mind... I could be in and out before anyone notices... :smile:

i ma sure that people would notice giant camel walking around :D especially the Gold Pass pushers who want to push themselves in front of everyone in the queues