UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

I read it that you basically called me stupid, but maybe you didn't mean that and it's the language barrier.

Donald was always announced as just attending on Sunday and I'm not sure how else to explain it to you - activities can happen at any time of the show, DavidB has already said they didn't have any choice but to schedule some shoots late. Of course they are aware that people leave early, that they have flight home, but if you need to leave early I really don't see how that is Showmasters fault. It's unfortunate and I really wish there was some way to help you out but I don't see how. If they rearranged his shoot someone else may miss out if their shoot is moved into this slot.

Edited by Raylenth

Just a heads up people

If you try and get into an earlier photoshoot (like the morning slot instead of an afternoon slot) because of a flight/train then the crew will ask to see plane/train tickets.

I saw it happen so many times last year. People saying they had flights and trains to catch but couldn't provide proof.

I had this problem last year and after we talked to the crew everything was solved. This should be no problem at all.

A couple of clashes but mostly good. Pretty impressed at the calibre of the free talk guests. That's impressive. Nice we'll get Elden from Daredevil giving a free talk for example

I agree, some fantastic free talks to go to, something for everyone :)

Vic Armstrong is only doing one photoshoot and Its bang smack in the middle of the Ron Perlman talk, with it being such a small shoot I'm guessing my only option is to contact the store for a refund.

I have the same problem

Are you going to contact the store or see what you can do on the day?

Im tempted to contact the store because im going to try and meet him anyway and get an autograph you?

Think I'll contact the store, with him being one of the smaller guests, hopefully will be able to have pic at the table with him!

Just a heads up people

If you try and get into an earlier photoshoot (like the morning slot instead of an afternoon slot) because of a flight/train then the crew will ask to see plane/train tickets.

I saw it happen so many times last year. People saying they had flights and trains to catch but couldn't provide proof.

I had this problem last year and after we talked to the crew everything was solved. This should be no problem at all.
I was just emphasising the fact that physical tickets or confirmation were needed :) The crew didn't just let people in early based on word of mouth.

They are very helpful though and do their best to make things easier and possible for people.

I've just looked again at my tickets and i'm batch 1 for Dolph but batch 5 for Rutger so technically the am shoot is out of the question. As i said, i have theatre tickets booked for 7 o'clock on Sat night so having to wait until 5:30 for Rutger is pushing it to say the least as i need to get back to travelodge, get changed then to tube then to Leicester Square all by 7pm.

Basically, what i'm saying is, would there be a chance if i asked, that i could attend the am shoot?

If not, i guess i'll just have to wait and then leg it sharpish :smile:

• Like 1

I can't see that any ones mentioned it so it must be me missing something. What do the different colours mean? Green is photos, what's Pink?

If I get it right, pink is also for photos but green is for photos with AM and PM sessions. Pink only has one session :)

• Like 1

I've just looked again at my tickets and i'm batch 1 for Dolph but batch 5 for Rutger so technically the am shoot is out of the question. As i said, i have theatre tickets booked for 7 o'clock on Sat night so having to wait until 5:30 for Rutger is pushing it to say the least as i need to get back to travelodge, get changed then to tube then to Leicester Square all by 7pm.

Basically, what i'm saying is, would there be a chance if i asked, that i could attend the am shoot?

If not, i guess i'll just have to wait and then leg it sharpish :smile:

It isn't usually allowed to go to an earlier session but you can but ask, there's no harm in that, but maybe do as Sam_Carter suggested and make sure you have your theatre tickets on you so that you can prove it and that you aren't just trying it on.

• Like 1

I read it that you basically called me stupid, but maybe you didn't mean that and it's the language barrier.

Donald was always announced as just attending on Sunday and I'm not sure how else to explain it to you - activities can happen at any time of the show, DavidB has already said they didn't have any choice but to schedule some shoots late. Of course they are aware that people leave early, that they have flight home, but if you need to leave early I really don't see how that is Showmasters fault. It's unfortunate and I really wish there was some way to help you out but I don't see how. If they rearranged his shoot someone else may miss out if their shoot is moved into this slot.

Hi Raylenth, i'm worried as i also have this problem with Donald as it said on his announcement thread he was only there 10-5, i have to leave at 5:15 at the latest but thought it wouldn't be a problem as he was only there til 5, i was just worried in case his attendance time has been overlooked by mistake, don't want showmasters to have a problem on sunday when he leaves at 5. Thanks alot :-)

Hi Raylenth, i'm worried as i also have this problem with Donald as it said on his announcement thread he was only there 10-5, i have to leave at 5:15 at the latest but thought it wouldn't be a problem as he was only there til 5, i was just worried in case his attendance time has been overlooked by mistake, don't want showmasters to have a problem on sunday when he leaves at 5. Thanks alot :-)

You are correct, hopefully it's something that the moderators can comment on or pass on to the office to see what they say.

You are correct, hopefully it's something that the moderators can comment on or pass on to the office to see what they say.

Thanks for your help :-)

Edited by Jay2866

I've just seen the Michael Emerson shoot on Sunday is at the same time as Jack Gleeson and Tobin Bell. Hopefully I'll be inside on time for Tobin's first photoshoot but I definitely won't make Jack in time. Hm... here's hoping I can get in quick enough to catch the first Tobin shoot, which will leave enough time in the afternoon for Michael. *head/desk* Mental time math is exhausting.