UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

Peter Mayhew's photoshoot finishes at 5.35 on the Saturday - what the chances he will be doing more signing after that? I am only going on the Saturday and like to get my photoshoots signed.

Talk to the crew in the signing area before hand and explain you'd like to get it signed. They'll do their best to make that happen.

Thanks - I'll be sure to do this.

Urgh ...

No chance the Kim Coates + Ron Perlman photoshoot could be earlier? Getting it signed by both will be tricky ...

To be honest, I'm surprised there are photoshoots right up until the end of the event. Guess getting them signed is not the usual behaviour?

• Showmasters Admin

I wonder why the sales for Famke's Sunday photoshoot end the 28th when the ones for Saturday end the 30th... :/

So, I am a first timer... have I to expect more than 5hours of queue ? or should I buy a ticket for Sunday, just in case ?

The times are only rough at this point. That will be updated before the show.

No it will not take 5 hour to get in.

But if the schedule of Famke is getting less in the end of the day (I don't know if my sentence makes sense, sorry, I mean if she has talk and photoshoot earlier in the afternoon), since it is rough... :sad:

Really sorry to bother. I should simply buy a second shoot if I am so scared :unsure:

Anyway, thanks a lot Too Tall !

I just meant the times on the shop are rough, not this schedule.

I wonder why the sales for Famke's Sunday photoshoot end the 28th when the ones for Saturday end the 30th... :/

So, I am a first timer... have I to expect more than 5hours of queue ? or should I buy a ticket for Sunday, just in case ?

The times are only rough at this point. That will be updated before the show.

No it will not take 5 hour to get in.

But if the schedule of Famke is getting less in the end of the day (I don't know if my sentence makes sense, sorry, I mean if she has talk and photoshoot earlier in the afternoon), since it is rough... :sad:

Really sorry to bother. I should simply buy a second shoot if I am so scared :unsure:

Anyway, thanks a lot Too Tall !

I just meant the times on the shop are rough, not this schedule.

Oooh ! Okay ! :lol: thank you :) :smile:

• Moderators

Urgh ...

No chance the Kim Coates + Ron Perlman photoshoot could be earlier? Getting it signed by both will be tricky ...

To be honest, I'm surprised there are photoshoots right up until the end of the event. Guess getting them signed is not the usual behaviour?

With the amount of guests there are, there needs to be shoots up until the end of the event to fit everyone in. Better that than not having them.

• Like 3

Ohhhh Harold Perrineau is so late on Sunday :(

I have to go before his photoshoot to catch my plane, and I have already bought it.

Is it possible to go to the saturday shoot with my sunday ticket for him, if I explain the problem to the staff?

Urgh ...

With the amount of guests there are, there needs to be shoots up until the end of the event to fit everyone in. Better that than not having them.

I appreciate that point. I guess I was just assuming that the bigger, rarer, guests would have time to sign after their photos.

Just a slight problemo, Rutger and Dolph more or less at the same time and then Carl and Dolph.

I've got batch 1 for both so hopefully i can get from D to C then back to D in time. They don't look too far away from each other on the floor plan? :unsure:

I've booked theatre tickets for Saturday night so need to be gone before the pm shoots take place.

Edited by Red Sonja

Vic Armstrong is only doing one photoshoot and Its bang smack in the middle of the Ron Perlman talk, with it being such a small shoot I'm guessing my only option is to contact the store for a refund.

Excited, terrified freak out :D

I know exactly what kind of freak out that is :clap: I wonder that I'm not having that right now or when it will appear.

Good schedule for me. No clashes if I'll go to Elden Henson's afternoon session on saturday instead of the morning session.

Ohhhh Harold Perrineau is so late on Sunday :(

I have to go before his photoshoot to catch my plane, and I have already bought it.

Is it possible to go to the saturday shoot with my sunday ticket for him, if I explain the problem to the staff?

No. You would have to contact the shop and ask for a switch, or if you can't get through to the shop as they will be very busy in the run up to the event maybe talk to the sales desk on the day.

Edited by Raylenth

Just a slight problemo, Rutger and Dolph more or less at the same time and then Carl and Dolph.

I've got batch 1 for both so hopefully i can get from D to C then back to D i time? :unsure:

I've booked theatre tickets for Saturday night so need to be gone before the pm shoots take place.

Go to the one that starts first or is the shortest if they start at the same time and speak to the crew, show them your other ticket and they will try and help you through.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but Donald Sumpter is only here on sunday and you put his photoshoot at 17:25?! I have bought the photoshoot but I come from France and I will be certainly out of the LFCC at this time! That will be really great to take in consideration this and to move earlier the photoshoot! Thank you.

The show is open until 6pm and it should be understood that activities can take place up until then. If you need to leave before the show ends there's probably not much that can be done.

You can think like you (I do not care of you it's not my problem) or you can think smarter and imagine there were some people who will not be able to wait and be here all 3 day from beginning to end.....

Alas with such events you have to work on the assumption that you may have to be there from beginning to end on the day you attend. The schedule won't be re-worked now.

Vic Armstrong is only doing one photoshoot and Its bang smack in the middle of the Ron Perlman talk, with it being such a small shoot I'm guessing my only option is to contact the store for a refund.

I have the same problem

Just a heads up people

If you try and get into an earlier photoshoot (like the morning slot instead of an afternoon slot) because of a flight/train then the crew will ask to see plane/train tickets.

I saw it happen so many times last year. People saying they had flights and trains to catch but couldn't provide proof.

• Like 3